Tony Delk

Solomon

The real question here is...who really cares if the NBA ever plays another game or not. The great thing about pro seasons being so long is that we can go straight from baseball to football without ever having to waste a second of our lives on the NBA. It's going down the tubes and I say "good riddance". College b-ball...thumbs up...NBA...flushing it would only corrupt the sewage system.

Ouch!

BITTER...Party of one?? :thumb:

THE SQUAD :D

Edited by THE SQUAD

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question here is...who really cares if the NBA ever plays another game or not. The great thing about pro seasons being so long is that we can go straight from baseball to football without ever having to waste a second of our lives on the NBA. It's going down the tubes and I say "good riddance". College b-ball...thumbs up...NBA...flushing it would only corrupt the sewage system.

If you do not care,then don,t post.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah...it was brilliantly put. :thumb:

The NBA stills stinks.

Tony has been playing very well since he got traded to the Pistons. They seem to put him in there quite a lot as I've seen him very frequently during broadcasts. He was in the playoff game tonite vs. the Bucks.