An Oldie But Goodie: Stupid Announcer Tricks in McMinnville

DelTavian

DEL YOU NEED TO SHUT UP I'M TIRED OF HEARING YOUR WHINING OVER THIS. OBVIOUSLY YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE BOYD BEAT YA'LL!! SO PLEASE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT.SOUNDS LIKE TO ME HE'S JUST HAVING FUN!!SO GET OFF YOUR PEDASTLE!! P.S.I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHO LIKES TO HEAR YOURSELF TALK.......SO SHUT UP!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey, Hey! Let's be careful out there." - Sarge on Hill Street Blues.

Just because some folks can't seem to come up with a screen name that doesn't riddicule themselves doesn't mean we have to add to their shame.

I'd take bets the person goes to the school or is a child of the announcer.

Del (who's thinking up another few lines of potential PA babble but can't do it now cause I have other things to write. But don't worry. I'll post some soon.)

So let me get this straight....

Many of theses girls (probably not Boyd's) Spend many hours practicing, they give up their summers, and train at hitting centers during the fall and winter months, just so everyone can have a good ole country time.

Hmmm...

theflash- I do agree with you in that all scholastic sports are just a game and things need to be put into perspective. However, when players put that much time and effort to achieve thier full potential- it means something. When coaches (like Del) put that much time and effort into having a successful season- it means something as well! these games are more than just good ole times (even though they are some of the best times these student will ever have) they are pay-offs for all the hard work they have been putting in (for most) since the end of last season.

if yo want to have a good ole country time, start an intermural league!

Del, Get A Life!!! You are such a whiner. WHAAA, WHAAA,!! LOL

You are obiviously too immature for High School sports. ANYBODY that is so far out in left field to not realize that high school sports is anything but a game must be a real goon. Sorry, to be so hard on you and I really don't have a dog in this fight but for an SID at Grundy Co. High you really do need to get a life and realize that life after high school sports goes on and most of those girls are gonna forget about it and in ten years won't remember you or Boyd Christian. Because in the scope of things it don't mean a lot.