• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Wilson(JCM)

Chad Clifton(Martin-Westview)

Will Offenheusal(Sp?)(Martin-Westview)

Trey Teague(USJ)

I saw Troy Fleming(BGA) and Cedric Wilson(Melrose) play basketball...

Was Cedrick Wilson a PG on the Melrose bb team? I think I saw that team also. I know I saw the Melrose football team he played QB on. I think it was the 1996 team. That team had at least 4 NFL players on it. There as Kindle Moore, Wilson, Andre Lott, and Dewayne Robertson. I saw John Henserson but it was in basketball also. Jaberi Greer (Jackson Southside). I played agianst Al Wilson, Chad Clifton, and Corey Moore (Haywood) and Gerald Arnold (Lexington) was a teammate.

Kelcey Williams (Humbodlt) is the second best player I've ever seen in high school (behind Al Wilson) but I dont know if he ever made it to the NFL or not. I know he had a tryout or 2.

Edited by montague1

Al Wilson - JCM

Ahmad Galloway - Millington

Tyrone Callico - Millington

Travis Stephens (not in the league anymore?) - Clarksville NE

John Henderson - Pearl-Cohn

Scott Wells - BA

Hunter Hillenmeyer - MBA

Ingle Martin - MBA

Reggie Grimes - Hunters Lane

Moses Osemwegie - MBA

Shelton Quarles - Whites Creek

Fernando Bryant - Riverdale

Edited by TheBigRedDog

Saw quite a few in my time, best ever was when I was serving in the Navy (22 years old) stationed in Pensacola Fl. Lived about .5 miles from a school called Escambia High. Read about a guy that was supposed to be really good, took my son to see him play and he was the best high school player I have ever seen in my life or since. I was able to see all of his home games his junior year, and the great recruitng guru Max Emfinger said he was to slow to make it in big time college football. USA today player of the year his senior year but look at the stats he had as a junior ( career for most players) . My pick is ::: http://www.pillsbury.edu/Articles/08%2025%2005.pdf

Edited by my2cents