Dustin Lindsey

allsports#1

At the player profile it said he went to a community college in Kansas. I'm guessing this was to get his grades up so he could go to UT. I went to the community colleges web site and looked at their football roster and there was no Lindsey. Anyone know wheres hes at. Is he even playing this season.

Im a huge ut fan and was looking forward to seeing him at knoxville. Ive heard the same thing you have from different papers. So i have no idea where he is if he isnt playing there.

At the player profile it said he went to a community college in Kansas. I'm guessing this was to get his grades up so he could go to UT. I went to the community colleges web site and looked at their football roster and there was no Lindsey. Anyone know wheres hes at. Is he even playing this season.

Not positive on this, but I'm pretty sure you won't see him playing anywhere until he gets to UT. (So he will still have four years eligibility there.) The last thing I heard was on The Sports Animal when they reported that he wasn't going to be able to get into Prep school, and would be attending a juco to get the grades up.

Shame, I was lookin forward to seein a T on his helmet.

Edited by eagle3314