Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

TNFC '91

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Soccer Gypsy

Soccer Gypsy

Competitor

• Members
    • 290 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 01:14 AM

Can anyone shed some light on what happened with TNFC '91 and the state league? I thought they advanced to the final final rounds but the website shows them not going through.

Edited by Soccer Gypsy, 01 February 2007 - 12:27 AM.

#2 Welshdragon

Welshdragon

Competitor

• Members
    • 380 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:25 PM

It is still ongoing.

Edited by Welshdragon, 18 December 2006 - 01:27 PM.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea

#3 sosoccer91

sosoccer91

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:41 PM

Can anyone shed some light on what happened with TNFC '91 and the state league? I thought they advanced to the final final rounds but the website shows them not going through.

We won the lawsuit today. We are now able to contend in the state qualifying games to see if we move on to state. I am glad it is over and we have a chance at state.

#4 Soccer Gypsy

Soccer Gypsy

Competitor

• Members
    • 290 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:19 AM

http://www.tennessea...D=2007701300310

Here is the article in the Tennessean about the court case. Not sure where I stand on this issue, but I would hate for the boys to miss the opportunity they earned by their play. I had to go back over the Code of Conduct just for my own personal refresher.

Spirit Style Chooser: