Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Looking for 14u travel ball team

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 hawksoftball

hawksoftball

Competitor

• Members
    • 289 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:53 PM

I have 2 girls (twins) that are 12 years old and play for our Middle School team. Pitcher and a catcher, can play 3rd or SS. They are needing a 14u team that they can play on in the Clarksville/Nashville area. They will be great assets to your team, and they need to play up to get better. Let me know if you know of someone needing someone like this.

#2 tomcat4

tomcat4

Camper

• Members
    • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:19 PM

I would like to talk to you about your travel ball players, how can I get in touch with you?

#3 hawksoftball

hawksoftball

Competitor

• Members
    • 289 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE(tomcat4 @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:19 PM) View PostI would like to talk to you about your travel ball players, how can I get in touch with you?

QUOTE(tomcat4 @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:19 PM) View PostI would like to talk to you about your travel ball players, how can I get in touch with you?

Call me at 931-216-0740.

#4 middle tn strykers

middle tn strykers

Camper

• Members
    • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE(hawksoftball @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:53 PM) View PostI have 2 girls (twins) that are 12 years old and play for our Middle School team. Pitcher and a catcher, can play 3rd or SS. They are needing a 14u team that they can play on in the Clarksville/Nashville area. They will be great assets to your team, and they need to play up to get better. Let me know if you know of someone needing someone like this.

i would like to see them,winchester tn,931-308-6083,josh

#5 hawksoftball

hawksoftball

Competitor

• Members
    • 289 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 09:31 PM

They are playing on a team at this time.

Spirit Style Chooser: