Edited and Updated for 2009!!This is the board for providing post-season tournament information for 2009.
The post-season tournament brackets are available again this year at jim314.com
. A few guidelines for using this board:
1. Check to see if the information you're about to post is already up at jim314.com
2. Don't post unless you know the data you are posting is correct
3. Contact the tournament directors in your area to see if you can get (and then forward to me at [email protected]
) an electronic copy of the district tournaments
4. Please post the following information
* final regular season standings (not the win/losses, just the final rankings)
* dates/times for district games
* times for semi-final region games (region dates have already been set by the TSSAA, as have region quarterfinal and final times)
* corrections for any erroneous data on the brackets at jim314.comOther notes:
One new thing this year is that each bracket can be printed on one page with relative ease.
I will be doing the bracketology contest for the Division I region tournaments, but won't start that until a few days prior to the region tournaments.
Additionally, I have tested the site this year with Safar, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, and jim314.com
works on those browsers for my laptop. If you have compatibility issues, please email me at [email protected]
The TSSAA was very instructive this year in a document they posted on their website
regarding the dates and times of the region and sectional games. Since they laid out the date and time of every region game, I thought I'd go ahead and post what the whole thing looks like--so I did.
The TSSAA will hold a blind draw for state tournament matchups after the sectional games. I'll be posting the state tournament brackets after the sectional winners are slotted during the blind draws, but that will be after the sectionals themselves occur.
Call the following voice mail number with your final scores: 931-766-1664