Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Lee Smith From Powell

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 allamerican2014

allamerican2014

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:04 PM

Does anyone know where and what he is doing? So much talent but to lazy to do anything with it!

#2 cathey

cathey

Trainer

• Members
    • 116 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:12 AM

Still at Marshall isn't he?

#3 Parkdog3412

Parkdog3412

Trainer

• Members
    • 191 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:08 AM

Was he the TE that was suppose to go to Tennessee. What was the situation with that I can not remember? Plus I wanted to post something because I have not posted on here in LOOOOOOONG TIME!

#4 PhatCat

PhatCat

Trainer

• Members
    • 162 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:14 PM

Was he the TE that was suppose to go to Tennessee. What was the situation with that I can not remember? Plus I wanted to post something because I have not posted on here in LOOOOOOONG TIME!

Lee is starting at TE for Marshall. The one game I watched him play in, the announcer said he and the other TE for Marshall were NFL prospects. Lee is married and has one child.

Spirit Style Chooser: