Katie Hunter All Tournament Team

:blink: Just to stir the pot a little...I have heard that the 93 Midsouth FC girls and the 93 HFC girls have merged (minus a few defectors). Something about trying to overthrow the 93 Brentwood Premier dynasty. Could be a logistics nightmare. Also probably some ticked-off players left off the "merged" roster.

Let me think??? Let's take the girls from two strong clubs and combine then and everybody will benefit???

NOPE....does not work for me. They call that MFC/Fury and then you take MSFC/HFC and you call that,

a lesson not learned.

And why would you not stay home with RUSH or LOBOS?

Two reasons:

(1) You work for MFC/Fury/MSFC

(2) You did not make the cut for RUSH or LOBOS

What's this got to do with Katie Hunter??? :thumb:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Just to stir the pot a little...I have heard that the 93 Midsouth FC girls and the 93 HFC girls have merged (minus a few defectors). Something about trying to overthrow the 93 Brentwood Premier dynasty. Could be a logistics nightmare. Also probably some ticked-off players (and parents) left off the "merged" roster. Could that be considered "lobo-by-defaultitis"?

Last I had heard on the MSFC/HFC deal is that girls had left both clubs and both clubs needed each other....however, the right composition of players between the two could make for a strong team. I think that 4 or 5 girls from the MSFC roster decided to only play high school soccer while one did go to Lady Lobos 93, one to play with Brentwood '94, and one to play with an Alabama '93 team leaving around 11 girls left on the MSFC roster. The other thing that I had heard is that some of the HFC girls went to TNFC or decided to only play high school leaving them with a slim roster. Thus a soccer marriage made in heaven....or time will tell if it ends in divorce.

Okay, pot stirred. Can we change the name of the subject?

I heard the same things. At the end of the season HFC knew a couple girls were gonna defect to the Brentwood team so were looking for ways to give them a run for their title. Brentwood has not sat still...heard that Kat Nigro is now on their team. If the HFC players that I am thinking also went to Brentwood, their dynasty is safe.

LMAO that people had to look up the word and still missed the point. Oh well, I tried.

Since apparently only you can find meaning in your comment, elaborate. We both looked the word up, in two different spots, to try and figure out what you were trying to say. We are still trying to figure it out, or at least I am.

LMAO....key word MY....nobody else is getting it.

Also, as a new-bee poster, you might ease into the criticism or wear a vest. :thumb:

Wrong thread no doubt , but enough of the two on one, and the lovefest between dog and mom gets sickening at times.

Why don't you two just pick up the phone and call each other??

The correct point made here is that the Lobos have gained numbers and players by default not by choice- no argument needed on that FACT.

Taking credit for someone that hasn't played a minute for the club is laughable.

Okay, pot stirred. Can we change the name of the subject?

I heard the same things. At the end of the season HFC knew a couple girls were gonna defect to the Brentwood team so were looking for ways to give them a run for their title. Brentwood has not sat still...heard that Kat Nigro is now on their team. If the HFC players that I am thinking also went to Brentwood, their dynasty is safe.

Well...we are already on this fascinating pot stirring topic...

If you look at soccer-in-college website, Kat Nigro is listed on the Brentwood roster....and if they added a few other additional talented players...it would make anyone have a difficult run at the title against them! But, of course, soccer is a funny sport...the team that plays the best and possesses the most doesn't always win. However, I had heard that the HFC/MSFC "merger" all came up AFTER tryouts as a way to have a team. I have heard mixed rumors on the HFC girls remaining...some say that they are the best that were on the team while others say that they were not the strongest that remains. Time will tell to see how they merge together and play. Should make for an exciting spring season as it all unfolds.

Wrong thread no doubt , but enough of the two on one, and the lovefest between dog and mom gets sickening at times.

The correct point made here is that the Lobos have gained numbers and players by default not by choice- no argument needed on that FACT.

Taking credit for someone that hasn't played a minute for the club is laughable.

Actually...yes the dog and I to talk outside of Coach T!

I will fully make the appropriate comment replacement on the intial post as follows:

Cool thing is that 17 of 22 girls on the list are from West TN and 13 of that 17 are now part of the Lady Lobos organization!

Are we all happy now?????

That's a lot of knowledge for someone who has been a member for 3 weeks. You might want to see some of my original posts to SM. There was no kiss,kiss huggy-face. Please understand that our support of soccer in the West is the reason for our bond. Our daughter's playED at different schools so we had our battles, but they are in college now and we have a mutual interest in singing the praises of the girls in the West. The rest of the state thinks the west is Memphis and everything else is middle and east TN.

Not accepting what has happened to girls soccer in Memphis, is denial!!

See dog at least someone gets my point. Next time I'll try to use smaller words.

See dog at least someone gets my point. Next time I'll try to use smaller words.

OK...I was hoping that this would go away. However, we still do not see your point.

The players left MSFC on their own free will and came to Lobos...that is a FACT. It was not by default, but it was by choice to leave MSFC. I will say that it is possible that a few came over by default after the majority came over by choice...but majority rules on "choice" over "default". They had other options besides Lobos...they could have formed their own independent team under Koinonia such as GT United or Purple Rain, gone to TN Rush, or to Falcons, etc...but they chose to come to Lobos. As another option, they could have stayed at MSFC as the club has not disbanded....

Did they play for Lobos last year....no. Will they play for Lobos this year...yes.