Katie Hunter All Tournament Team

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize that I was in a fantasy world....I actually feel pretty stable most of the time.

However, I really do like Fantasyworld when I go to Disney World!

Anyway.....this is no fantasy....some really great players were chosen for the Katie Hunter All Tournament team...most of which....

are from West Tennessee!!

Why do you insist on trying to draw other's into your fantasy world?

The only fantasy here is what you are smoking. If little pony is correct and that is what you were trying to communicate, give the pony a carrot. I've notice that the pony shows up following some of your other post. Hmmmm?? I couldn't get past disingenuous, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Lots of folks are getting a laugh at your expense, so how long do you wish to play. As for me, I make

them laugh all the time. :thumb:

I guess I'm a "newbee" but I logged in to see who made the All Tournament Team for this tournament and I see 4 pages of folks batting back and forth about were a girl plays club ball. At best it was funny, at worst sad, that, "and I'm guessing here", adults would write this stuff. I think I may check my daughters Facebook page to see more intelligent conversation. Thanks for the entertainment.

I guess I'm a "newbee" but I logged in to see who made the All Tournament Team for this tournament and I see 4 pages of folks batting back and forth about were a girl plays club ball. At best it was funny, at worst sad, that, "and I'm guessing here", adults would write this stuff. I think I may check my daughters Facebook page to see more intelligent conversation. Thanks for the entertainment.

You are welcome and welcome to T as well. See, you read and wrote and thus you became one of us. Define adult, no please don't. Just kidding. Wait you get to see one of the "fired" up exchanges. Facebook will look like an exchange of Rhodes Scholars. :roflol:

Now that "Dad" has moved the page, we just don't have the lively posts anymore!

However....the list of the all tournament team is still great for folks to see!

We can also continue to speculate on seasons that will be starting very soon....in late November! Wow...how time flies...wasn't it just yesterday that it was hot at the end of May and at the state tournament?!?! :roflol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well,

The whole MFC/Fury merger was a joke.........horrible field locations, and conditions, hateful management, no effort to make situation better after promising they would..... why would anyone stay? Some had been with club for years and years and had to do what was best for the player......too bad for the club. Lobos tends to listen to parents more and after all they are the ones paying the $$$$$. Way to go to all Katie Hunter All tourney team players no matter what club they are with.!