Your Real Name Is Only Visible To You

CoachT

I have had several emails from members who are concerned that their real names appear in their profiles. It is only visible to you in your own profile. View other members' profiles and you will not be able to see their real names, just as they can't see yours.

• 4 years later...

I have had several emails from members who are concerned that their real names appear in their profiles. It is only visible to you in your own profile. View other members' profiles and you will not be able to see their real names, just as they can't see yours.

Thanks. I had a bad experience once on another site. 

• 1 month later...

Under profile my shows, as you say when I look, but it is listed incorrectly, someone changed it adding additional Name in front of it, 1) how was this done, 2) what does this mean

Edited by stangfan89

• 1 year later...
  • CoachT unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...