You Need to Log In. Here is why

CoachT

Visitors to CoachT.com need to log into the message boards. The reasons have to do with features on the entire site, not just the boards. Even if you never plan to post on the boards it would help you, and us, if you register.

(1) It is free

(2) when you are logged in as member you have a Report button which you can use to send me a message about inappropriate content. That is our only way to police this site.

(3) a lot of our features target different areas of the state, based on your zip code when you register:

For example, on the home page right now I see this:

My CoachT.com

and each school is hyper-linked so you can go directly to their pages. I see those because I am logged in and they are the schools in my area. We can only do that for fans who are logged in. Again, the schools are chosen based on your zip code when you register.

(4) It helps us accumulate stats to attract more advertisers from different areas of the state.

(5) Being logged in allows you to enter games/schedules/scores/photos for your school or favorite team.

• 2 years later...