Knights Baseball Organization – Nashville’s Elite Travel Baseball

The Knights Baseball Organization is having OPEN tryouts for ages 13U-16U (2011) on the following three Saturdays at Seven Oaks Ballpark (Twitty City Ballpark, Jack Lavender Field) starting at 10:00 am. All players are welcome. We will run the 60, take ground balls/fly balls from your position, take batting practice and then have a short scrimmage where all pitchers can throw. Players that are chosen for the team will start playing together immediately with a fall schedule.

August 14th – 15U and 14U

August 21st – 14U and 13U

August 28th - 16U

Individual Tryouts – Contact coaches below

The 13U and 14U team will be a newly organized Elite travel team. Those players that are serious about playing a highly competitive schedule against the Nation’s best teams are invited to tryout. The team will enter tournaments at the Major level division.

The Knights Baseball Organization is Nashville’s Elite travel summer baseball organization. This past summer the organization had teams at the 14U and 15U level. The 14U team was SANDLOTT World Series Champions along with a championship at the Summer Showdown in Memphis. The 15U team won the BPA State Tournament, the Dizzy Dean World Series and was invited to the USA Junior Olympics where they finished with a 4-3 record. On top of the success of the current teams, five former Knights Baseball players were taken in the 2010 MLB Draft.

Knights Baseball main goal is to get kids to the next level. Over the past eight years of the organization we have sent over 50 kids to the college level and have 11 players involved in Minor League Baseball. The Knights Baseball Organization will have teams at the 13U, 14U, 15U and 16U during the 2011 summer.

Any questions can be directed to Jason Anderegg (15U) 641-210-9070 or [email protected] and Eric Fruechtemeyer (16U) 513-315-3539 or [email protected].

Edited by KnightsBaseball