Signal Mountain Middle Scrimmage

Brad101

We got the opportunity to catch the Sequatchie and Signal mtn. scrimmage yesterday; and watched them Saturday at the scrimmage play day not sure on the score but both teams looked great! Will be a great group of athletes moving up to high school! Always been a Marion fan but Signal had a lot of great potiential and talented kids; all of the kids worked as a team and they def have some outstanding players. The current quater back #13 that will be freshman next year looked pretty good; had a lot of completion and the back up quater back #16 was awesome too especially defensivley also had a impressive tight line. The coaches was a different story; never crossed my mind that SM would have such a disrespectful coach repersenting them. The head coach apparently did not agree with the successful job that the assistant coaches was doing and he argued with them entire time. Apparently, he did the same thing at the scrimmages on Saturday! After the scrimmage we saw him from the opoosing side of the field standing there still aruging with the assistants in front of the team. Wonder if he gives these kids any respect and praise? I think we can all tell by watching the way he disrespects his assistants in public that they sure dont get it!

Edited by Brad101
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Gotta be Price. Imagine that.

The Troll just run across this MS forum, and don't think there's any Plus members on the Mountain. The SMMHS website don't list Price as the MS football coach, some guy named Gordon; but from yer comments, the Troll's gonna be lookin' into that. I didn't see any of the MS games this year, and I can't even find the scores listed anywhere.

Is the season over? SMMHS website only lists games thru 9/28.

The Troll's gonna have to look into this MS mess. :thumb: