Multipliers Applied to Public Schools Currently?

rollredroll

I don't understand your statement about parochial schools being a subset of private schools. Care to explain your statement. Nobody who knows anything about David Lipscomb or Goodpasture would call them parochial schools under any circumstances. Parochial schools are Catholic, one and all. :wacko:http://www.parochial.com/tennessee/list.html

parochial school is generally used to refer to a school that provides religious education in addition to conventional education. In a narrower sense, a parochial school is a which is part of, and run by, a parish.

Merriam-Webster Def of Parochial School

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that a multiplier should have been adopted rather than the Div I, II silliness and the super large public schools and bigger privates placed in AAAA and everyone else left in A, AA, and AAA as before but applying a multiplier where appropriate. There were some of the private schools that got moved that couldn't compete with average small public schools like St. Andrews-Sewanee and King's Academy.

• 2 months later...