Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

• Please log in to reply
    142 replies to this topic

#1 pattonboysdad

pattonboysdad

Medalist

• CoachT+
    • 1,552 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

poor ole blackman who ain't really that good cause they ain't played no one with their running back who is way over hyped and can't do nothing against them there real good teams and there defense can't stop no one plays big ole mean riverdale with all that tradition and all them there championship rings...shore hope we can keep it close! :cool:
    "The harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph. That which we obtain too cheap we esteem to lightly."

#2 MrDonkey

MrDonkey

Competitor

• Members
    • 469 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:19 AM

I can see the DNJ's Tom Kreager's pick:
    Riverdale 35 Balckman 10.

Heck that guy did not even pick Blackman against a Williamson County team.

Thanks Tom
    Hee Haw

#3 MidTennFootball

MidTennFootball

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,305 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

Much as I hate to say this .........GO RIVERDALE

Middle Tennessee Football

Twitter: @midtennfootball

#4 pattonboysdad

pattonboysdad

Medalist

• CoachT+
    • 1,552 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:37 AM

Much as I hate to say this .........GO RIVERDALE

i feel ya...the blackman folk are pulling for oak____d (i can't even type that... :shock: ) and yall are pulling for Blackman... <_<
    "The harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph. That which we obtain too cheap we esteem to lightly."

#5 MidTennFootball

MidTennFootball

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,305 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:42 AM

i feel ya...the blackman folk are pulling for oak____d (i can't even type that... :shock: ) and yall are pulling for Blackman... <_<

Believe me, I had to get my brother to point a gun at my head so I could type it. If it makes you guys feel any better, I think your gonna win handily......

Middle Tennessee Football

Twitter: @midtennfootball

#6 crazy_cowboy89

crazy_cowboy89

Contender

• Members
    • 864 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:50 AM

Blackman

#7 riverdaleman

riverdaleman

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,803 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:58 AM

poor ole blackman who ain't really that good cause they ain't played no one with their running back who is way over hyped and can't do nothing against them there real good teams and there defense can't stop no one plays big ole mean riverdale with all that tradition and all them there championship rings...shore hope we can keep it close! :cool:

I am amazed that yall are gonna let us play you guys...Our little young team has no business being on the field with the blaze...this is one of those games where they should say everyone stay home tonight we not even gonna play this blackman will win 70-0...(i do miss those kinda scores)
    blackman is better at every position than we are the RB is better than ours thier Qb is better than ours their OL and DL is better their LBs are better their DBs and WR are better we just dont have a chance...so dont jive with this woe is blackman bit LOL
    GO WARRIORS
    GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS

#8 riverdaleman

riverdaleman

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,803 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:00 PM

Believe me, I had to get my brother to point a gun at my head so I could type it. If it makes you guys feel any better, I think your gonna win handily......

this hurts me...
    GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS

#9 rocky11

rocky11

Trainer

• Members
    • 245 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

I am amazed that yall are gonna let us play you guys...Our little young team has no business being on the field with the blaze...this is one of those games where they should say everyone stay home tonight we not even gonna play this blackman will win 70-0...(i do miss those kinda scores)
    blackman is better at every position than we are the RB is better than ours thier Qb is better than ours their OL and DL is better their LBs are better their DBs and WR are better we just dont have a chance...so dont jive with this woe is blackman bit LOL
    GO WARRIORS

I agree that Blackman's Running Back and Linebackers are better than yours! WAY BETTER! And as talented as Mathers, Patton and Thompson are, this could very well be the difference in the game.

Personally, I think you know you are in trouble this week playing Blackman. They are HOT right now, it is at home, senior night and your defense is suspect. Your sarcasm is simply a cover up for your real fears about this game. This one could get ugly in the Blaze's favor.

Blackman 35 Riverdale 14

#10 2priceless

2priceless

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 15,675 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:57 PM

This is the craziest district ever and on a given Friday night, anyone can win. Saying this, that is why I think Oakland will pull off the win against Smyrna and Riverdale will knock off Blackman so the folk at the TSSAA will have a big ole mess to sort through to see who goes where as the district champ and 2nd place.

Is everyone healthy at both places?
    [size="7"]State Champions 1984, 1998, 2008![/size="7"]

Spirit Style Chooser: