BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

I saw where Woodruff, Riverdale's sophomore signal-caller, also had a big night with 420 total yards and six TDs. Woodruff was 23-of-33 passing for 335 yards and 4 TDs, and he added 85 rushing yards and two more scores.

I see where you stated "STRICKLAND had a good game to!!"

Do you know what STRICKLANDS numbers were? :popcorneater:

Doesnt matter what Strickland numbers was he did what he had to do when we needed him to!!! Everybody knows Woodruff had a good game never said he didnt but iam a BLACKMAN FAN

Let me get this right. Blackman, a team of mostly juniors and seniors beat Riverdale, a team of mostly freshman , sophomomores, Beat a young inexperienced Riverdale team by what turned out to be a missed extra point and your pumping this team up to be the next state champion? Enjoy your ride for now. This Riverdale team is going to be the team to recon with for the next few years to come. With the new Stewarts Creek High coming, both Blackman and Smyrna will lose half of the population which will cripple both programs....Good luck in the playoff to all!!

Let me get this right. Blackman, a team of mostly juniors and seniors beat Riverdale, a team of mostly freshman , sophomomores, Beat a young inexperienced Riverdale team by what turned out to be a missed extra point and your pumping this team up to be the next state champion? Enjoy your ride for now. This Riverdale team is going to be the team to recon with for the next few years to come. With the new Stewarts Creek High coming, both Blackman and Smyrna will lose half of the population which will cripple both programs....Good luck in the playoff to all!!

out of all the post game post about the blackman vs riverdale...you are the first to even hint of negativity...no one has been arrogant...no blackman fan has said anything bad about riverdale...no riverdale fan has said anything bad about blackman...it has all been wow what a game and very encouraging to two classy well coached teams...THAT IS UNTIL YOU COME ON HERE!

1. no one cares what year the players are on a team...

2. no one is pumping blackman up to be the next state champion ...but they...along with 5 or so other teams do have a shot...if anything...several blackman fans on the T have talked about riverdale's great path to the semi's! yall got a better shot than we do!

3. WHY NOT JUST SAY GREAT GAME TO THEY 200 TEENAGERS WHO LAID THEIR HEARTS OUT ON THE FIELD?

4. WHY NOT GET ON HERE AND ADMIT HOW WRONG YOU WERE ABOUT MATHERS NOT BEING THE REAL DEAL OR THE DALE STOPPING HIM? it ain't hard...i get to do it often! :flower:

5. i am starting to feel sad for you cause you sound so miserable!

6. when you post like you do, it takes away from blackman's win and makes riverdale look like excuse makers/ sour grapes/ etc...and that is not how it is...one of the class acts of riverdale players came on the last play of the game...we were going to kneal down to let clock run out and most teams would have busted through the line to hit someone in their frustration (like a few other teams we played this year). but not the dale players...they just stood up and watched our qb take the knee...the whistle blew and immediately both sides began to hug/ pat each other/ shake hands with great respect after a wonderful battle on the football field!

joing your team warriordad and be like them!

out of all the post game post about the blackman vs riverdale...you are the first to even hint of negativity...no one has been arrogant...no blackman fan has said anything bad about riverdale...no riverdale fan has said anything bad about blackman...it has all been wow what a game and very encouraging to two classy well coached teams...THAT IS UNTIL YOU COME ON HERE!

1. no one cares what year the players are on a team...

2. no one is pumping blackman up to be the next state champion ...but they...along with 5 or so other teams do have a shot...if anything...several blackman fans on the T have talked about riverdale's great path to the semi's! yall got a better shot than we do!

3. WHY NOT JUST SAY GREAT GAME TO THEY 200 TEENAGERS WHO LAID THEIR HEARTS OUT ON THE FIELD?

4. WHY NOT GET ON HERE AND ADMIT HOW WRONG YOU WERE ABOUT MATHERS NOT BEING THE REAL DEAL OR THE DALE STOPPING HIM? it ain't hard...i get to do it often! :flower:

5. i am starting to feel sad for you cause you sound so miserable!

6. when you post like you do, it takes away from blackman's win and makes riverdale look like excuse makers/ sour grapes/ etc...and that is not how it is...one of the class acts of riverdale players came on the last play of the game...we were going to kneal down to let clock run out and most teams would have busted through the line to hit someone in their frustration (like a few other teams we played this year). but not the dale players...they just stood up and watched our qb take the knee...the whistle blew and immediately both sides began to hug/ pat each other/ shake hands with great respect after a wonderful battle on the football field!

joing your team warriordad and be like them!

You dont live in reality!!!No one ever said anytin about Mathers not being the real deal. And, Age of the players and experience does make a difference. Football is a real sport, not the give everybody a throphy sports like you want it to be. Take away the first quarter and Blackman was out played but you dont have the guts to admit it.!! Enjoy your moral victory...

You dont live in reality!!!No one ever said anytin about Mathers not being the real deal. And, Age of the players and experience does make a difference. Football is a real sport, not the give everybody a throphy sports like you want it to be. Take away the first quarter and Blackman was out played but you dont have the guts to admit it.!! Enjoy your moral victory...

Yeah! Blackman Football 2010 your 2010 Moral State Champions.

Hip Hip Hooray Riverdale Warriors your 2010 Young and Inexperienced State Champions!

OBTW game is played for 48 minutes is case you didn't know!

P.S. Enjoy you cakewalk to the Semis! :popcorneater:

go back and read YOUR POST on this thread...you talked about the I-Train getting derailed...

and the rest of your post only continues to prove my point...YOU have sour grapes!

never said age does not matter...i never said experience does not matter...and i played at D1 sir and so i don't give everyone a trophy...it's just when you lose or win a great one like this game...you don't come on here making excuses and whinning and saying if this and if that and next year this and next year that...after a game like we saw...win or lose...you go GREAT JOB PLAYERS AND COACHES !

LOD AND RIVERDALEMAN...SOMEONE HELP ME WITH ONE OF YOUR OWN!

FYI: Friday's win was NO MORAL VICTORY! it went down in the record books as a WIN! it will be there for all eternity...just like all the wins riverdale has on us over the years...i would never, ever call one of those many wins ...riverdale over blackman a MORAL VICTORY! they were all wins sir...all of them...just like friday nights was for us! go back and read your post on this game thread...cause i think it just burns you up that you got it wrong! dang...WD...it's kids...tell em good game...this ain't the U.S. vs the germans in WWII! we ain't enemies! many of these kids work out together in the off season! we are just rival football teams!

Simple matter of we got BEAT. Hate it, but that is the reality.

PBD, trying to convince someone who's mind is made up is like trying to teach a pig to sing. Basically it is a waste of time and only annoys the pig. <_<:roflol:

Also know that in some circles at R'dale I am considered 'persona non grata' because I am not a WingT believer. Only reason we were even in the game with y'all is somebody FINALLY allowed the passing game. Hopefully we will be allowed to use it in the future as we DO have a QB that can throw and a couple of receivers that can catch. Maybe if we can find a long snapper we can develope a really good spread passing game and a kicking game for points!

Its the little things that keep getting over looked. Details, Details, DETAILS!

No need to start throwing daggers as this was a great high school football game. If you think otherwise then you don't know much about football anyway. Emotional ups and downs. Very impressed with class both at the game and on coach t from players, coaches and fans. Overall this matchup was an example of how a good hard game should play out both on and off the field. This is why football is so good and fun to watch in 7AAA. Only one question I have and does not require a lot of reponses or any at all but what the heck is the deal with the Blackman band. Not just me and not just this game cause people from both sides of the ball at all schools have said they border line unsportsman like and take the attention away from a really good football team. Good luck to all 7AAA teams. Too bad 3 of them have to fight with each other to get there.

go back and read YOUR POST on this thread...you talked about the I-Train getting derailed...

and the rest of your post only continues to prove my point...YOU have sour grapes!

never said age does not matter...i never said experience does not matter...and i played at D1 sir and so i don't give everyone a trophy...it's just when you lose or win a great one like this game...you don't come on here making excuses and whinning and saying if this and if that and next year this and next year that...after a game like we saw...win or lose...you go GREAT JOB PLAYERS AND COACHES !

LOD AND RIVERDALEMAN...SOMEONE HELP ME WITH ONE OF YOUR OWN!

FYI: Friday's win was NO MORAL VICTORY! it went down in the record books as a WIN! it will be there for all eternity...just like all the wins riverdale has on us over the years...i would never, ever call one of those many wins ...riverdale over blackman a MORAL VICTORY! they were all wins sir...all of them...just like friday nights was for us! go back and read your post on this game thread...cause i think it just burns you up that you got it wrong! dang...WD...it's kids...tell em good game...this ain't the U.S. vs the germans in WWII! we ain't enemies! many of these kids work out together in the off season! we are just rival football teams!

i respect you all blackman fans for real i am a student of Riverdale and that was real class. i tip my hat to your football team and itavious will be really dangerous next year.