TSSAA D1 High School Wrestling State Rankings Are In

trickk

Haha, the rumblings of new rankings. You hear it every year. Funny how nobody takes time to send information but will scream from the mountain tops once you actually gets some rankings out. Like others said, feel free to do your own. That's how I started once "Tennessee Best Weekly" stopped 8 or 9 years ago. You'll be surprised how much work it actually is. Realize that there is much more good wrestling out there than just what you get to see, finding results of duals and tournaments, and keeping up with weight changes, injuries, and other reasons that kids are no longer wrestling. Tons of fun! 12-15 hours on a Sunday is a norm if you want to put them out by Monday. But then again, it's much easier to spend 3 minutes looking at them and complain.

Edited by CoachBray

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, don't complain unless you're willing to do all the work yourself. If something isn't right, just offer up the facts or your opinion. It's not the BCS for cryin out loud, but maybe Bray will add in the computer factor next year? Gotta love that "quality of opponent" factor.

Just some help from Franklin / Wilco

Alex Bennett is wrestling at 125 (currently listed at 119)

Bennett just wrestled Morrison from Clarksville NW, unless Morrison drops later, he is at 125 right now

Morrison won by minor, 5-3

Austin Woods is wrestling at 130 (currently listed at 135)

Zach Bennett is wrestling at 152 (currently listed at 145)

Brennen Cox (Independence) from what I've heard is back at 145 this year

Hope all of this helps. Next Tuesday night (12.7) we are hosting a quad with Franklin - Father Ryan - Blackman - Clarksville so we will have lots of good ranked matchups

Edited by FHScoachT

Interesting, so I don't know what weightclass my team wrestles in?

It was more of a question than a statement. Listen, I dont know what myself or my family has done to you in the past to deserve the disrespect that we have gotten from you in the past but I apologize and have to say it is isnt right. Little comments like this, things like not shaking my brothers hand after matches isnt right.

It was more of a question than a statement. Listen, I dont know what myself or my family has done to you in the past to deserve the disrespect that we have gotten from you in the past but I apologize and have to say it is isnt right. Little comments like this, things like not shaking my brothers hand after matches isnt right.

Not sure what you're talking about there, maybe after your brother pinned Compton? If I missed your brother, it was because I went to the ref to fight for my wrestler. If I remember right, he was as happy as he could be that he just pinned in the Region finals (as he should have been) and ran off the mat anyways. I apologize as I was trying to fight for one of my guys.

And questions end in question marks, not periods. I have no beef with you or your family, just not a fan of being questioned when I'm pointing out facts.

Good luck to your brother and Indy, we're looking forward to 1.18.