First, thanks so much to all of you that post scores, check data, and love the game enough to make this possible. You all are fantastic and are the only reason I'm able to put anything online.
The post-season tournament brackets will be available again this year at jim314.com. There's some other information on jim314.com as well that you're free to check out, but just click on the 'brackets' link and you'll be in business.
A few guidelines:
1. Check to see if the information you're about to post is already up at jim314.com
2. Don't post unless you know the data you are posting is correct
3. Contact the tournament directors in your area to see if you can get an electronic copy of the district tournaments and then forward to me at email@example.com
4. Please post the following information:
* final district regular season standings (not the wins/losses, just the final rankings--I use Excel spreadsheets to keep all of this straight and my brackets auto-populate based on the regular season district rankings)
* dates/times for district games
* corrections for any erroneous data on the brackets at jim314.com
Brackets should be able to be printed and viewed in all major browsers on jim314.com. If you have compatibility issues, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, I'm going to be helping out with an Extreme Makeover: Home Edition during the week of 02/13, so my response times will be delayed during the day. Most of the updates will occur during late evening and early morning.
Best of luck to all the teams,
Edited by jim314, 08 February 2011 - 01:55 PM.