Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Anyone know of the seeding or brackets for region 6

• Please log in to reply
    33 replies to this topic

#1 goblue1

goblue1

Trainer

• Members
    • 147 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:45 PM

Just curious if anyone has them or knows where to get them, I think there is going to be a lot of great matches this weekend

#2 LynxWrestler

LynxWrestler

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 80 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:44 PM

Seeding meeting is either Wednesday or Thursday, so you have time to wait. Until then you could speculate as to what some wrestlers will be seeded, but be patient and the brackets will come.
    "There is a fine line between genius and insanity...I have erased this line." - Oscar Levant

#3 nununu

nununu

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:56 PM

Seeding meeting is Thursday.

#4 obeseShady

obeseShady

Advanced Member

• Validating
    • PipPipPip
    • 70 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:58 PM

if school is cancelled thursday then will they wrestlers get a pound friday?

#5 goblue1

goblue1

Trainer

• Members
    • 147 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

Seeding meeting is either Wednesday or Thursday, so you have time to wait. Until then you could speculate as to what some wrestlers will be seeded, but be patient and the brackets will come.

That might take me a while and I may not do justice because I do not know much about the teams outside of Williamson County. I can say that I think the most difficult weight class will be 140 because there are a lot of good wreslters in that class. I also think that 160 will be a great 1 -2 match up between Indy and Franklin. I think that each class will have a great 1-2 match up but not sure who will make up the final four.

#6 PUMMELKING

PUMMELKING

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,118 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

if school is cancelled thursday then will they wrestlers get a pound friday?

Post season is scratch wgt. Only allowances is the 2 lb. growth at christmas.
    If it hurts, They will turn over!!

#7 goblue1

goblue1

Trainer

• Members
    • 147 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

Which team do you think gets the most wrestlers into states? I think that Indy and RW and maybe Franklin could get as many as 10 in. Any thoughts or can some other school sneak more in

#8 dcalenvy110

dcalenvy110

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:48 AM

I think ravenwood will get the most wrestlers in the state tourney. Followed by franklin then independence. The surprise team would be antioch. They have a really nice quad and I can see them have 4 to state for now but could be up to 6.

#9 goblue1

goblue1

Trainer

• Members
    • 147 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:41 AM

I think ravenwood will get the most wrestlers in the state tourney. Followed by franklin then independence. The surprise team would be antioch. They have a really nice quad and I can see them have 4 to state for now but could be up to 6.

If RW is healthy I think they could get 12 in and I think Overton will sneak in a few guys and I dont know much about Antioch but there 140 seems pretty good. I think that unfortunatley there will be a couple good wrestlers in 140 that get left out.

#10 dcalenvy110

dcalenvy110

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

I agree with you on ravenwood,
    and overton will get maybe 5 in. there 125, HWT, 119, 189, 103. and i also agree 140 is stacked and it's going to tuff for that 4th spot. But who knows let's let the guys wrestle and determine who will make it.

Spirit Style Chooser: