MrNoitAll is BACK!

MrNoitAll

Well, boys…I’m back! And do I have some stories to tell you all! Ya see, my old lady, “Ms Birdieâ€, done went and got her panties all in a wad cause I was out late one too many times a watchin them Lady Raiders games and she told me one more late night and she was gonna kick me out of our home sweet home. Can y’all believe that? Ya’ll know how much I love my trailer! But, sometimes a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Ya know? Well, I didn’t pay her know mind, cause she’s always flapping her jaws bout something and after all I am the King this home. So, one night a few weeks ago I came home late again from watching the two worse teams in the mid-state “Fat Phil’s Team and the Lady Wild Kittens over at East MS and I stayed late talking to them mama and daddies about all of the problems that they have.

Well, I tried creeping in the back door all quiet like, when our neighbor’s hound dog started howling like I was a burglar or something. I hollered at "Old Yeller" to shut up and my neighbor hollered back for me to shut up and then we had some words and next thing I knew here came “Ms. Birdie†out of the trailer with a sack in her left hand and my favorite, blue velvet Elvis picture in her right hand. She told me I’d been out late one too many times and she’d had enough. She said I done went and forgot our anniversary. Boys, I’m sure ya’ll will understand when I tell you the conversation went down hill from there! I tried to tell Birdie she was the “honey bun†of my life and how no body can make me cornbread like my little Birdie. She just shoved the sack of clothes and my blue velvet Elvis picture in my arms and told me to go. Well, me and Elvis been living on the road for the last few weeks. But ask me about all of them games I got to see during this time? I just kept thinking my hunk a hunk a burning love was missing me too. So, I called her up and told her how sorry I was. She agreed that I was sorry!

Well I showed up at park with my Elvis picture and a promise to NEVER miss our anniversary again and then whisper some sweet words into her ear and then she started smiling and "Old Yeller" started hollering and Birdie too. Life is good.

Well now boys let’s get down to business….

Well some things that I have seen while on the road….

Richland is better than I thought they would be at this time of the year. They went and won district and has made a statement that they are for real. Looks like we have a new top dog in district!

Coacht team is the best in district maybe not by much but enough to be first in the district! Boyd and Davis has the power that any team wishes they had and Morris looks good and I think when you come to their games the fans are everywhere and are very excited. Luv to see the support that the school and the parents show this bunch, this should be a very special year and there is know reason they should not be in the "Boro"....don't see nobody in district keepin them from advancin!

Tullahoma has got them a good young pitcher in Hasty but until they stop makin all of the errors nobody can win with the defense that they are a showin now!

Cascade is young but will get better would like to see them put more into the program than what they are doin by playin more tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But them coaches make the same by playin them or stayin at home……this group could be good in the years to come!With only a 8th grader leadin this bunch and on top of that she throws from the wrong side she will see many more wins in here career! Best team in Bedford County!

Riverdale is the best in district and in the mid state and time will tell in the entire state. I think they have a few fans who need to look the word class! When they do lose they cope a attitude…could be the worse fans in the Mid-State, if you ask the Soddy folks they would agree!

Beech is a team that is under the radar until all of the drama came out. Heard about it the first of the year and was hopin that things would get better but no one person or persons is greater than the team. Drama is putting in lightly but Little Cat is doin the job that needs to be done and like older sister is a very classy player!

District 7AAA is weak again except for the “Indiansâ€

District 6AAA is all CC Warren County, or Cookieville will be second….but then pack your bags until next year because neither team will be goin know where after district!

District 9AAA should be won by Beech then there are several teams that come in second…..Mt Juliet, Station Camp….yes you heard it from me Station Camp, Wilson Central…..maybe…..

District 10 AAA Clarksville NE, then Clarksville HS, and maybe Rossview….but NE is the best in District 10

District 11 AAA I was excited about Ravenwood earlier and then I saw them a couple to times….but not very strong district……

District 12 AAA…………HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the Bad News Bear League!

District 8AA…..never saw this one…Livingston Academy is first but believe any four teams could win move on to regional….DeKalb. Upperman, Smith County,

District 9AA….Goodpasture…better win it all this year cause things look bad for years to come….Greenbrier just aint Greenbrier this year, saw them and looks like Coach is goin nuts with this group. White House has gotten better.

District 10AA…Wow almost like District 12 AA……maybe Hume Fogg, Lipscomb, but the season is almost over for these teams

District 11AA…Creek Wood is by far the best…then comes the rest….

District 12 AA….Most folks don’t get a chance to see this bunch play they don’t play in many tournaments but Lewis County be the best in 12 AA, then comes Marshall County, and maybe East Hickman, Giles County…

District 7A…..What is there to say…..BAD!

District 8A New dog in town and Gordonsville would be that dog, FCS days of rulin district is over, now those rich parents at FCS will just have to enjoy bein in second place cause the days of winnin district is officially over! Look how fast a program can go down…ain't it funny.

District 9A…No new dog here but the “School with Light on the Tracks†better be lookin behind them cause the Cascade bunch is a getting better and better…young pitchin will get these ladies to the top soon! Them Champions are young but if you watch them you will see the excitement that these girls have....should be so much better in years to come...now who is a goin to be a coachin them next year is the question???? If they were smart they would get them a coach who will put the time and effort into it.

District 10A…One word describes this district….East Robertson….next question?

District 11 A…very tough district and Richland proved to be the best so far….still better watch out for Cornersville where I got a speedin ticket by a drunk cop one time, and the folks at CA has done a real good job….impress by them this year…very good job CA!

District 12 A….Summertown is still the top dog and aint know body good enough to take them down, Benefield has a bunch of power and luv watchin her play the game, Grooms aint afraid to swing the bat either…..coach has another great team!….then who is second…. :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

[quote name='MrNoitAll'

District 9AAA should be won by Beech then there are several teams that come in second…..Mt Juliet, Station Camp….yes you heard it from me Station Camp, Wilson Central…..maybe…..

Wilson Central...."maybe"...I find that kind of funny since they have beat Beech, Station Camp, and have split with MJ....oh, and are first in the district. I agree every team in that district has stepped it up since the begining of the season, but I would feel more comfortable with that "maybe" behind MJ. Since LaVergne and Lebanon have beat MJ last week. I dont know if their late night practice helped or not. If I were a betting person then I would have to put my money on Wilson Central. Lady Cats all the way!

Well, boys…I’m back! And do I have some stories to tell you all! Ya see, my old lady, “Ms Birdieâ€, done went and got her panties all in a wad cause I was out late one too many times a watchin them Lady Raiders games and she told me one more late night and she was gonna kick me out of our home sweet home. Can y’all believe that? Ya’ll know how much I love my trailer! But, sometimes a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Ya know? Well, I didn’t pay her know mind, cause she’s always flapping her jaws bout something and after all I am the King this home. So, one night a few weeks ago I came home late again from watching the two worse teams in the mid-state “Fat Phil’s Team and the Lady Wild Kittens over at East MS and I stayed late talking to them mama and daddies about all of the problems that they have.

Well, I tried creeping in the back door all quiet like, when our neighbor’s hound dog started howling like I was a burglar or something. I hollered at "Old Yeller" to shut up and my neighbor hollered back for me to shut up and then we had some words and next thing I knew here came “Ms. Birdie†out of the trailer with a sack in her left hand and my favorite, blue velvet Elvis picture in her right hand. She told me I’d been out late one too many times and she’d had enough. She said I done went and forgot our anniversary. Boys, I’m sure ya’ll will understand when I tell you the conversation went down hill from there! I tried to tell Birdie she was the “honey bun†of my life and how no body can make me cornbread like my little Birdie. She just shoved the sack of clothes and my blue velvet Elvis picture in my arms and told me to go. Well, me and Elvis been living on the road for the last few weeks. But ask me about all of them games I got to see during this time? I just kept thinking my hunk a hunk a burning love was missing me too. So, I called her up and told her how sorry I was. She agreed that I was sorry!

Well I showed up at park with my Elvis picture and a promise to NEVER miss our anniversary again and then whisper some sweet words into her ear and then she started smiling and "Old Yeller" started hollering and Birdie too. Life is good.

Well now boys let’s get down to business….

Well some things that I have seen while on the road….

Richland is better than I thought they would be at this time of the year. They went and won district and has made a statement that they are for real. Looks like we have a new top dog in district!

Coacht team is the best in district maybe not by much but enough to be first in the district! Boyd and Davis has the power that any team wishes they had and Morris looks good and I think when you come to their games the fans are everywhere and are very excited. Luv to see the support that the school and the parents show this bunch, this should be a very special year and there is know reason they should not be in the "Boro"....don't see nobody in district keepin them from advancin!

Tullahoma has got them a good young pitcher in Hasty but until they stop makin all of the errors nobody can win with the defense that they are a showin now!

Cascade is young but will get better would like to see them put more into the program than what they are doin by playin more tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But them coaches make the same by playin them or stayin at home……this group could be good in the years to come!With only a 8th grader leadin this bunch and on top of that she throws from the wrong side she will see many more wins in here career! Best team in Bedford County!

Riverdale is the best in district and in the mid state and time will tell in the entire state. I think they have a few fans who need to look the word class! When they do lose they cope a attitude…could be the worse fans in the Mid-State, if you ask the Soddy folks they would agree!

Beech is a team that is under the radar until all of the drama came out. Heard about it the first of the year and was hopin that things would get better but no one person or persons is greater than the team. Drama is putting in lightly but Little Cat is doin the job that needs to be done and like older sister is a very classy player!

District 7AAA is weak again except for the “Indiansâ€

District 6AAA is all CC Warren County, or Cookieville will be second….but then pack your bags until next year because neither team will be goin know where after district!

District 10 AAA Clarksville NE, then Clarksville HS, and maybe Rossview….but NE is the best in District 10

District 11 AAA I was excited about Ravenwood earlier and then I saw them a couple to times….but not very strong district……

District 12 AAA…………HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the Bad News Bear League!

District 8AA…..never saw this one…Livingston Academy is first but believe any four teams could win move on to regional….DeKalb. Upperman, Smith County,

District 9AA….Goodpasture…better win it all this year cause things look bad for years to come….Greenbrier just aint Greenbrier this year, saw them and looks like Coach is goin nuts with this group. White House has gotten better.

District 10AA…Wow almost like District 12 AA……maybe Hume Fogg, Lipscomb, but the season is almost over for these teams

District 11AA…Creek Wood is by far the best…then comes the rest….

District 12 AA….Most folks don’t get a chance to see this bunch play they don’t play in many tournaments but Lewis County be the best in 12 AA, then comes Marshall County, and maybe East Hickman, Giles County…

District 7A…..What is there to say…..BAD!

District 8A New dog in town and Gordonsville would be that dog, FCS days of rulin district is over, now those rich parents at FCS will just have to enjoy bein in second place cause the days of winnin district is officially over! Look how fast a program can go down…ain't it funny.

District 9A…No new dog here but the “School with Light on the Tracks†better be lookin behind them cause the Cascade bunch is a getting better and better…young pitchin will get these ladies to the top soon! Them Champions are young but if you watch them you will see the excitement that these girls have....should be so much better in years to come...now who is a goin to be a coachin them next year is the question???? If they were smart they would get them a coach who will put the time and effort into it.

District 10A…One word describes this district….East Robertson….next question?

District 11 A…very tough district and Richland proved to be the best so far….still better watch out for Cornersville where I got a speedin ticket by a drunk cop one time, and the folks at CA has done a real good job….impress by them this year…very good job CA!

District 12 A….Summertown is still the top dog and aint know body good enough to take them down, Benefield has a bunch of power and luv watchin her play the game, Grooms aint afraid to swing the bat either…..coach has another great team!….then who is second…. :flower:

FCS has lost the district for the first time, does not mean they will not win it again, idiot

FCS has lost the district for the first time, does not mean they will not win it again, idiot

Now "Newbie" you must be one of those rich parents that I was a talkin about! Oh, I am sure they will win it again in about 7 or 8 eights years but with the great talent that they had this year they should have won it but lookin at the Jr High team does nothin to scare anyone with......plus the word is that you have a very unhappy Fr pitcher who aint gettin to pitch none and daddy and mama aint happy....but I dont think I said would never win it again it will be a very long time until they do! Remember just take a "Happy Pill" and the anger goes away very quickly! :flower:

I wouldn't count FCS out just yet as they still have a good enough team to win the tournament. However, it is unlikely because Gordonsville is just the better over all team. Even if FCS does lose the district tournament it isn't the championship that matters. There isn't a team in 7a that will come with in 10 15 runs of the top two teams in 8a so more than likely we will probably see a Gordonsville and FCS region championship and that will be the game to decide who goes on to the state tournament and who goes home packing after sub-state.

Edited by swanson71

My friend it's GREAT to have you back. :D

One of these days I am going to come up and talk to you.....but it is still fun to

see folks tryin to guess who ole "MrNoitAll" is and it would take all of the fun out.

The girls are playin really good now, I hope we can get the games in this weekend!

In all of my years I have never seen anything like the last two April's with so much rain!

:flower:

[quote name='MrNoitAll'

Wilson Central...."maybe"...I find that kind of funny since they have beat Beech, Station Camp, and have split with MJ....oh, and are first in the district. I agree every team in that district has stepped it up since the begining of the season, but I would feel more comfortable with that "maybe" behind MJ. Since LaVergne and Lebanon have beat MJ last week. I dont know if their late night practice helped or not. If I were a betting person then I would have to put my money on Wilson Central. Lady Cats all the way!

For MJ to win district they have to out score you! Pitchin this year ain't what it has been in the past, but when the bats ain't a workin then they have a bunch of problems! Coach Shepard has been doin a good job this year, but Beech looks like they just have more talent than the rest......plus the coaches that are there now have been to the dance before....the way to state for Beech should not be that hard as long as they stay away from Clarksville NE...if I had any $$$$$ I would bet a little of it on seein both Beech and Clarksville NE in the "Boro"....but I ain't so I want be a bettin! :flower:

[quote name='MrNoitAll'

"Newbie" Wilson Central is a team year in and year out has made "Ole MrNoitAll" look stupid! Now I know that is hard for some folks to believe but it is true! MJ has to have them bats a poppin or they are in world of hurt! Pitchin this year ain't what is has been in the past so they have to out score you cause you want see them throw many goose eggs at folks. Beech has some coaches who ain't goin to take any drama cause they have been there and knows what it takes to get back to the "Boro". Now if you dont think that is on their mind you need to go see Ole Dr Sawbones cause they would luv to add that to their resume! Now if I was a bettin man which I ain't cause that President hasn't been helpin the por enough where I had some extra $$$$$ but if I did I would bet you will see Clarksville NE and Beech in the big dance this year.

:flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

I wouldn't count FCS out just yet as they still have a good enough team to win the tournament. However, it is unlikely because Gordonsville is just the better over all team. Even if FCS does lose the district tournament it isn't the championship that matters. There isn't a team in 7a that will come with in 10 15 runs of the top two teams in 8a so more than likely we will probably see a Gordonsville and FCS region championship and that will be the game to decide who goes on to the state tournament and who goes home packing after sub-state.

"Swanson71" I have to agree but the glory days for FCS beatin Gordonsville are over, I was talkin to a friend at the park the other day and he said that FCS looked like the "Bad News Bears" when they played the first time. Bet those rich parents hate that, but they ran off the coach so they should be happy with the season cause sometimes the grass just ain't as green as it looks on the other side. Heard the coaches in the stands were blamin everyone but their princesses which is so hard to believe that mamas and daddies would do such. :flower: