Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Marion County Baseball

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 volsbbfan

volsbbfan

Contender

• CoachT+
    • 788 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

Marion County announces the hiring of their new Baseball Coach. JJ Gatlin takes over for Tony Long. Played for Coach Raffo, so you know he knows the game. I really like this hire. :thumb:

#2 PurpleGrad

PurpleGrad

Champion

• CoachT+
    • 2,763 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

Marion County announces the hiring of their new Baseball Coach. JJ Gatlin takes over for Tony Long. Played for Coach Raffo, so you know he knows the game. I really like this hire. :thumb:

Congratulations to JJ.. Great hire for MCHS.. Knows the game and is a hometown boy.. He will be a great role model and a great coach for the boys in purple...

#3 Vols1234

Vols1234

Challenger

• Members
    • 534 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

Congratulations to JJ.. Great hire for MCHS.. Knows the game and is a hometown boy.. He will be a great role model and a great coach for the boys in purple...

I heard he has former marion co star Justin Bell as his assit. this yr., should be a great combo workin together

Spirit Style Chooser: