District 9-AAA

adbsnap

This thread has been entertaining.

A few notes though. TA got to MJ because of Mel's son and his recommendation. Right?

Best coach in Wilson County IMHO is Coach Price at Watertown.

"

You say you have never attacked him personally, but then go on to state "I can tell you this as long as Troy Allen is the coach at MJHS, the basketball team will be subpar....period...." Hate to break it to you but that is attacking him personally." Bigchief

This is another example of a "25 year coach" lacking reading comprehension. The reference is directly related to JOB PERFORMANCE and not to personal character. Bigchief routinely fails to make linear thoughts then becomes abrasive by name calling. That's unfortunate.

TA is a pretty good coach. His background as a baseball player at DL helps provide discipline and structure to his teams. In his defense he's not had top talent either.

Bond is also pretty good. Neither are considered great but having the talent they have it's hard to say they "underachieve." Their kids play hard every night and that's a sign of a pretty good coach.

Stalker, excuse me Playerscoach, TA got to Mt. Juliet because he and Mel Brown had worked together previously at Hillsboro when Mr. Brown was assistant principal there.

As far as your blowhard other crap, if you would like to meet with me personally and discuss differences I would be happy to.

Lebanon lost to Portland tonight in overtime... Very disappointing defensively and offensively. LHS just couldn't get much going and Portland had the games of their lives. Portland scored 24 points in the 4th and OT combined. ALL THREE POINTERS. They didn't miss and LHS couldn't hold a lead because they shot it so well. But no excuses... Even with Portland shooting the way they did, a team like that shouldn't even come close to beating LHS...

We got MJ Friday and it will be an insane game....

Lebanon now has two very disappointing losses in district play this year, at Hendersonville and at Portland.  Hold serve against those two and they'd be sitting in 1st place in the district at the midway point.  Instead they're tied for 4th.  Hopefully they can rebound and go 5-2 in the second half of the schedule.  I see them losing @ Station Camp and @ Gallatin.  9-5 in the district would probably get them 3rd place.

Stalker, excuse me Playerscoach, TA got to Mt. Juliet because he and Mel Brown had worked together previously at Hillsboro when Mr. Brown was assistant principal there.

As far as your blowhard other crap, if you would like to meet with me personally and discuss differences I would be happy to.

You have anger issues. I'm sorry you cannot see your error. Getting mad on a message board and being abrasive and immature is troubling since you're a "25 year coach." Your word "nutjob" , you used it to describe people, seems to fit here. Yes?

You need a timeout. Count to 10, then come back to the board. The mature folks will be waiting.

You have anger issues. I'm sorry you cannot see your error. Getting mad on a message board and being abrasive and immature is troubling since you're a "25 year coach." Your word "nutjob" , you used it to describe people, seems to fit here. Yes?

You need a timeout. Count to 10, then come back to the board. The mature folks will be waiting.

:bored:

Nobody has complained yet because the word hasn't gotten around?  Somebody had to be signed to fill the void left by Hodges.  Heck they've lost 2 games since Christmas.  Time for some reinforcements.  Think coach will be able to keep the new guys parents happy?  Chickie, you got the answers to that?

Nobody has complained yet because the word hasn't gotten around?  Somebody had to be signed to fill the void left by Hodges.  Heck they've lost 2 games since Christmas.  Time for some reinforcements.  Think coach will be able to keep the new guys parents happy?  Chickie, you got the answers to that?

free shoes and free ice cream. Heard Phil Jackson could come run triangle.

District play starts tonight.  Some burning questions for the season.

1.  Will Portand move out of the cellar this year?

2.  Will Chowbay fit in at Central?

3.  If Station Camp does not win the district, will they fire the recruiter? LOL

4.  Will Lebanon have their first winning season in district play since joining 9AAA?

Let's take a midseason look at the burning questions.

1. Portland, cellar dwellers no more?

2. Round peg, square hole.

3. The recruiter is feeling the heat!

4. The crystal ball is really cloudy.

Let's take a midseason look at the burning questions.

1. Portland, cellar dwellers no more?

2. Round peg, square hole.

3. The recruiter is feeling the heat!

4. The crystal ball is really cloudy.

1. Losing to Portland means very not good coaches 2. The bay was to cool 3. Someone needs to review why 4. Lebanon and winning don't go together station camp plays in and wins district, region, and state.