District 9-AAA

adbsnap

I help coach a AA team but I try to be realistic of what we are able to accomplish . I think if we play a certain style we have a chance to get to sectionals . Hard to get prople to see my reasoning sometimes . Play in a weak conference but the region is one of the toughest in double A . Played at Beech though so hoping they land a good coach that can play more than one defense. Lol

I help coach a AA team but I try to be realistic of what we are able to accomplish . I think if we play a certain style we have a chance to get to sectionals . Hard to get prople to see my reasoning sometimes . Play in a weak conference but the region is one of the toughest in double A . Played at Beech though so hoping they land a good coach that can play more than one defense. Lol

So you coach your team to be average. Glad my grandson don't play foryou . Coach Allen always get mj to play above everyone else.

MJ you are worthless just like when we embarrassed you when I plsyed . I never said anything about coaching our kids to be average . I am not a paid coach I don't have full control . I have to go with what head coach ultimately decides . I tell my players they need to enter every gsme and they should expect to win not hope to win . I am not getting on here saying we are going to win it all when I know that is a stretch , you say MJ going to win it all . When if you are honest know you have no chance to compete with the worst Memphis school let alone the best . Unless you are getting a lot of transfers in , be happy if u mske it to region . That's all u hsve