District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Indy is a better draw for MJ than Brentwood would be in my opinion. Coach Allen typically does a good job of taking a team's top player out of the game and making the surrounding cast beat them. 
Not sure if Indy has enough fire power around Murphy.

With all that said, Indy shouldn't have won their district but managed to do that. Should be interesting! 

Good luck to both!

Indy is a better draw for MJ than Brentwood would be in my opinion. Coach Allen typically does a good job of taking a team's top player out of the game and making the surrounding cast beat them. 

Not sure if Indy has enough fire power around Murphy.

With all that said, Indy shouldn't have won their district but managed to do that. Should be interesting! 

Good luck to both!

Didn't Indy win the district and the region?

Saw this team play just after Christmas and said this team would not make it out of that tough district/ region . Then midway Murphy just took over beat a great Summit team . I believe twice them best Brentwood . Not sure if he is getting any help but this kid is now playing like a freshman in college going to be hard to stop . When he stops they stop .!good luck coach Allen history is not on your side but eventually you have to win one of these games . Lets hope I don't want to hear MJ cry .

Yea I think we are trying to play the best AAA schools and quick athletic teams since we play in the worst district and then have to play toughest region in AA East Nashville would beat most teams at state but they were odd team out . We don't believe in playing cupcakes early doesn't make us better . It paid off this year but playing maplewood without your leading scorer and best ball handler killed us . Maybe one day which next year is the year everyone had pointed to for it to happen . My opinion last year team over achieved and this team under achieved . 3 years ago when we arrived only 5 wins . We improved everywhere hopefully next year we can be like you all and get to sectionals with a chance at the glass house .

MJ . Hope you ain't hating cause I am wishing you best of luck tonight if I want in Florida I would be there tonight . Hope you win cause I want to see you all at state when I get back next week . How long since your last state trip . It's been awhile for my Beech boys you know that where I am an alum . So shocked they never made it to another state title game since we made it to the finals when I played . I like their new coach I would say he overachieved this year not much talent to go as far as they did