Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

District !,AAA Fridat Feb 17th

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 LGVol

LGVol

Trainer

• CoachT+
    • 140 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

The matchup in "The Big Ones" between Science Hill and Sullivan South on Friday Feb.17 is unlikely to happen. They are in different halves of the bracket and the bottom half won't be determined til Thursday.They can't meet there. The semis aren't til Saturday..they can't meet there. THe only possible meeting would be in the finals or consolation on Tuesday Feb.21. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but accuracy is KING. Thanks

#2 CoachT

CoachT

Hall of Famer

• Administrators
    • 17,553 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:25 AM

The girls do play but I think there was a boy's game in there, wrongly so, which was deleted. Thanks
    Dance like nobody's watching, Love like you've never been hurt, Sing like nobody's listening, Live like it's heaven on earth.

Posted Image

#3 LGVol

LGVol

Trainer

• CoachT+
    • 140 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:35 AM

The girls do play but I think there was a boy's game in there, wrongly so, which was deleted. Thanks

You are correct..I should have made that clear. THanks for all you do

Spirit Style Chooser: