I'm Done

CPA4Ever

Well, season is over and not that anyone cares, but I am done with CoachT. Will probably be good news to many.

I have always enjoyed analyzing football and basketball and giving a CPA report and perspective. But I just can't stand anymore reading the hateful attacks, baseless accusations, and outright slander from those who would rather impune schools, coaches, players and fans rather than discuss sports.

I have never posted a personal attack on any coach or player on CoachT, and I regret getting sucked in to arguments with unreasonable hateful people. I probably wrote some things in defense of CPA I never should have penned because many I responded to didn't deserve a response.

To all the great athletes and coaches in Tenn., keep working hard and be proud of your successes. I will continue to watch but not post.

You're being naive if you don't think issues like CPA refusing to join Division II, and the players ending up there-however it happened-aren't things that will be discussed even over the actual on the court results. Some take it overboard but some on the private school side of things don't help things with their blinders.

Well, season is over and not that anyone cares, but I am done with CoachT. Will probably be good news to many.

I have always enjoyed analyzing football and basketball and giving a CPA report and perspective. But I just can't stand anymore reading the hateful attacks, baseless accusations, and outright slander from those who would rather impune schools, coaches, players and fans rather than discuss sports.

I have never posted a personal attack on any coach or player on CoachT, and I regret getting sucked in to arguments with unreasonable hateful people. I probably wrote some things in defense of CPA I never should have penned because many I responded to didn't deserve a response.

To all the great athletes and coaches in Tenn., keep working hard and be proud of your successes. I will continue to watch but not post.

so long, farewell.

Edited by snoball5278

...and people wonder why coacht is starting to fall off compared to years past. I honestly think that the CPA thread should be locked. CPA4Ever, I've never had a problem with you or CPA for that matter. You're supporting and defending your school just as I would if all of these comments were thrown at me. These people are hating on CPA because they recruit.... SO WHAT!!! HALF OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOL'S IN TENNESSEE RECRUIT TOO! and if you think that ain't true, I'll start throwing out some ugly facts of public school's here in West TN that recruit. I was warned by a leader on this site a couple of years ago for accusing a school of recruiting when I was told by someone's family member that they were recruited to go to that school. I think the fact that the CPA thread has not been locked is total BS! Everytime I accused someone of recruiting, my thread got locked and I was warned.

Edited by GCPioneer

...and people wonder why coacht is starting to fall off compared to years past. I honestly think that the CPA thread should be locked. CPA4Ever, I've never had a problem with you or CPA for that matter. You're supporting and defending your school just as I would if all of these comments were thrown at me. These people are hating on CPA because they recruit.... SO WHAT!!! HALF OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOL'S IN TENNESSEE RECRUIT TOO! and if you think that ain't true, I'll start throwing out some ugly facts of public school's here in West TN that recruit. I was warned by a leader on this site a couple of years ago for accusing a school of recruiting when I was told by someone's family member that they were recruited to go to that school. I think the fact that the CPA thread has not been locked is total BS! Everytime I accused someone of recruiting, my thread got locked and I was warned.

While im sure publics recruit, I do doubt that the numbers would reach half. Just my opinion.

Don't quit posting because of others. Being a Maryville Rebel fan I have read this kind of stuff about my school. Enjoy your teams championship. Remember! A lot of these fans blasting CPA now are fans that want their teams to do what CPA did this year.

TL;DR.By!

Yes, this is good news. The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde approach to your posting grew weary. At times providing good insight, but turned quick when anyone disagreed. You clothed your attacks in opinions and insults and always had a way of turning it on the other, they were the real problem. You are going out exactly the same way, hard for you to take full responsibility for your comments as you only probably wrote some things you shouldn’t have and of course it was because you were sucked in by the haters and those who didn’t even deserve a response. According to you while all of it lined up with your faith. Give me a break or let me say thanks for giving me and others a break.

• Upvote 1

U make a good point Mr. Pioneer. I know some as well but will kept my mouth shut!