I'm Done

CPA4Ever

Larger publics do not have the $$$ or facilities either. Maybe the one school counties might, but I bet I play an entire baseball season on 1/3 of what most single a schools spend.

I agree but school facilities at Knox central or Riverdale are more comparable to GCA . Friendship , CPA than schools like Hancock , Cosby , and North Greene. GCA and Friendship play in the same classification as the latter schools. Compare facilities and resources there and the difference is staggering.

The best thing about a message board like coacht is that you can read or not read the posts. I was a huge private/public debate poster when Harpeth was playing in an ABC district with a distinct competitive disadvantage and no natural rivalries. But, how much further do we really want this thing watered down? We are crowning 8 football champions as it is. I would say two divisions. Those that do not have distinct boundaries and those that do. 4 classes. Big and small in each division. And then play.

I have to say too that I hate the 'this is my last post' posts. Nobody's opinion is going to change one way or the other and you've only set yourself up for failure. You gonna read and not post? Want to post but won't after the ultimatum? Stay away for awhile and come back strong next year.

Great point. We all have our moments. Heck, I've always tried to be a civil poster but even I had a bad day posted something I regretted and apologized for. Took some time off and came back. Nothing involving this place should be so serious. We're all here ultimately to encourage high school athletics and the athletes that play them as well as support our respective communities.

Like Kvols said, just take a breather and come back next year

If you're talking about Clarkrange and Jackson Co. GIRLS, most of the girls are homegrown, however where does Laken Leonard fall into the equation? Without her, does Jackson Co. still win those state championships? Not saying she was recruited, but she "transferred" from RBS to Jackson Co. Same thing with CPA... without the "transfer" of Bradshaw, does CPA boys win state this year? In HS, the coaches don't have to recruit a whole team, they just have to get that 1 player that put's them over the top.

Where does Reedy fall into the equation for GC? Just askin.

Lol that's for you to decide. Don't think It has not ran across my mind in this convo. You're not getting me all bent out of shape by bringing that up. I have no clue what happened except that she transferred and they moved to dyer which is all legal. As I've stated before, it's extremely hard to prove that anything went on that was illegal because everything the reedy's did was legal.

Hahaha nice post prr lol.... That was pretty funny stuff! And it's the exact point that I've been trying to make through all of this. It's hard to define recruiting but we all know it happens. Also, as far as the lil reedy comment, after they moved to dyer, they moved back to union city making her eligible to play at union city.