South Pittsburg against Whitwell, Reclassification and Consolidation

Roy Dillard

That wasn't hateful it was funny. Youngun you need to lighten up. In time you will learn that it is over for you and you can't go back no matter how hard you wish to. You will learn that it is just a game and it is unhealthy for your being to be so wrapped up in it. Life is too short to be so angry. As you say SP won, you should be happy, but your not. This says more about you than it does Marion County or me.

you need to speak on things you know about and I am not one of them. You keep making comments on Pirate football that are negative and no one cares about you or your school. No one wants to go back and if I did I would like to meet you because I would bet everything i own that you could not compete.

This is how it will go. SP gets the same zebra crew as this week and they call a penalty on every single SP offensive play. 13 sideline warnings and finally the referee tazes Vic rendering him unconscience for the rest of the game. With :33 left in the 4th, SP fumbles at the WHS 3 and the ball rolls 97 yards into the SP endzone for and the zebras call it a saftey after a long conference. Vic comes to and attacks the ref and pulls his mask of only to reveal his true identity as Troy Boeck. WHS wins 2-0. It is then discovered that the Mayans were wrong because the world ends. Vic still lodges a protest with the TSSAA. God disallows the protest and Vic, Bill Price, and Troy Boeck all get assigned to the same barracks in hades.

I'd pay a heap o' money to watch that game.

But we're talkin' Whutwull and South Kimball.

You rednecks is stupid for not combining those three high schools in yer county.

You could build a heck of a school and athletic facility for what you pay to keep up three.

You'd have a killer 3a or 4a team to compete statewide.

I don't know who felt up who's at some Christmas party that led to this feud, but you rednecks need to get it together in the south of the Valley.blink.png You Hosers all share a lot more DNA with each other than I would care to admit to.

Edited by MountainTroll

Guest Purplepastry

you need to speak on things you know about and I am not one of them. You keep making comments on Pirate football that are negative and no one cares about you or your school. No one wants to go back and if I did I would like to meet you because I would bet everything i own that you could not compete.

Practical point, you just said you would like to go back and meet me which proves my point. I don't think that would be a good idea in any era my fiesty little friend. Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream until your dream comes true.

This is how it will go. SP gets the same zebra crew as this week and they call a penalty on every single SP offensive play. 13 sideline warnings and finally the referee tazes Vic rendering him unconscience for the rest of the game. With :33 left in the 4th, SP fumbles at the WHS 3 and the ball rolls 97 yards into the SP endzone for and the zebras call it a saftey after a long conference. Vic comes to and attacks the ref and pulls his mask of only to reveal his true identity as Troy Boeck. WHS wins 2-0. It is then discovered that the Mayans were wrong because the world ends. Vic still lodges a protest with the TSSAA. God disallows the protest and Vic, Bill Price, and Troy Boeck all get assigned to the same barracks in hades.

why do you jasper people make quotes on our posts?i stay off your posts as far as quotes because i really dont CARE about Jasper.you people are like Groupies.

Guest Purplepastry

why do you jasper people make quotes on our posts?i stay off your posts as far as quotes because i really dont CARE about Jasper.you people are like Groupies.

You may keep to your own yard but not all your kind does. And like strays that knock over your trash cans ya gotta run em off with a little rock salt in hind parts.

Guest Purplepastry

Hey Troll...if all 3 schools in the county were combined into 1 and we played Signal last night the final score would have been 55-54 signal...know what I mean?

If they did put the schools toghether. Zemans on the sideline...nope. Lose to the Seaguls... nope. Grider in a closet with hands, feet, and mouth duct taped... yep.

I'd pay a heap o' money to watch that game.

But we're talkin' Whutwull and South Kimball.

You rednecks is stupid for not combining those three high schools in yer county.

You could build a heck of a school and athletic facility for what you pay to keep up three.

You'd have a killer 3a or 4a team to compete statewide.

I don't know who felt up who's at some Christmas party that led to this feud, but you rednecks need to get it together in the south of the Valley.blink.png You Hosers all share a lot more DNA with each other than I would care to admit to.

You mountain billies need to mind your own business up there to make sure that Childress man doesn't come around again. You obviously don't know much about the geography of the county and comprehend the bus routes that would be needed for Marion County schools. They would have to run from Gord Neck, to The Pocket, Hog Jaw Valley, Griffith's Creek, Suck Creek, Orme, White Side, Hale Town, Mullens Cove, Condra's Switch.

Then the student teacher ratios would need to be maintained anyway and what these Mega Schools do is allow this to be more easily violated. As far as the B.S. talking points about a mega consolidated school do better athletically and academically very often fails to pan out. You forget that Sissy Mtn was a consolidation but a new school.

Lastly, there would always be issues with who coached what and who's kids played. Jasper Daddy ball would be in a constant up roar.