2013 District 13-AA FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS

HuskerVol04

Obion is 0-2 and surprisingly Crockett is as well! Milan sits at 1-1 with SGC then at the top Westview and D-Burg at 2-0. Maybe the Trojans have the fortitude to finish out undefeated or Westview could pull it out! Westview has a meeting with D-Burg on 10-4 an that will probably be the District Championship! Me being an optimist will take SGC to go 4-1 in the district. Truth is its still up for grabs with Obion most likely all ready fallen by the wayside and Crockett a loss away. Here's my pick:

Obion 0-5

Crockett 2-3

South Gibson 2-3

Milan 2-3

Westview 4-1

Duersburg 5-0

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obion is 0-2 and surprisingly Crockett is as well! Milan sits at 1-1 with SGC then at the top Westview and D-Burg at 2-0. Maybe the Trojans have the fortitude to finish out undefeated or Westview could pull it out! Westview has a meeting with D-Burg on 10-4 an that will probably be the District Championship! Me being an optimist will take SGC to go 4-1 in the district. Truth is its still up for grabs with Obion most likely all ready fallen by the wayside and Crockett a loss away. Here's my pick:

Obion 0-5

Crockett 2-3

South Gibson 2-3

Milan 2-3

Westview 4-1

Duersburg 5-0

We shall see.  If Dyersburg wins this Friday, it would pretty much garuantee them the district championship!!  Weird things can happen though. 

• 2 weeks later...

We go back to distrcit play next Friday with:

Crockett Co. (5-2,1-2) at South Gibson (4-3,1-2)

Milan (2-5,2-1) at Dyersburg (6-1,3-0)

Obion Co. Cen. (3-5,0-3) at Westview (4-3,2-1)

I see in the end SGC upsetting Crockett and Milan upsetting Dyersburg. Westview rolling over Obion with the new standing at:

Obion Co. (0-4)

Crockett Co. (1-3)

South Gibson (2-2)

Milan (3-1)

Westview (3-1)

Dyersburg (3-1)

This Friday can be a post-season deal breaker for some teams. It's gonna be a fun night!