Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Militia Duals 2013 - Weights Needed

• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

#1 bradleywrestling22x

bradleywrestling22x

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

The Appalachian Elite Gold and Red teams are in need of some spots to be filled for the upcoming 2013 Militia Duals in ATL, GA. The Gold team will be competing in the Club/All-Star Division and the Red team will be competing in the Black or Gold Division. We have very few spots left, but here's what is needed:
    • Red Team: 118 and 137 maybe. Waiting on confirmation from two now, but these spots could be open.
    • Gold Team: 118, 143, 157, 165, 187, and HWT
    The cost is tentative right now, but it's going to run around $175-190 depending on hotel cost. The cost includes entry fee, two night hotel stay, custom sublimated singlet, fight shorts, and sublimated shirt from Takedown Sports out of ATL. The roster is very similar to what we took to the Dixie Duals but is open to anyone that is interested. The Dixie Dual roster had wrestlers representing the following schools: Bradley, Heritage (TN), Maryville, Bearden, Ravenwood, Dobyns Bennett, Pigeon Forge, and Alcoa. The team will be coached by coaches from the following high schools/clubs: Bradley/BPWC, Heritage, and Team Venom/Bearden. If interested, please contact Ben Smith at bmsmith@bradleyschools.org or 423-650-2662. In order to get the gear package, I have to singlet, shirt, and short orders submitted by Monday, 5/20. If interested, don't delay...

Thank you,

Ben Smith
    Bradley Central Wrestling

#2 bradleywrestling22x

bradleywrestling22x

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

BUMP!!!

I just submitted the gear order. If anyone is still interested in competing they can still wrestle on the team, it'll just be without the gear. We are still in need of the following weights:
    • Gold Team: 118, 143, 157, 163, and HWT
    • Red Team: 118, 131, and 137
    Contact me at the information listed above if interested.

Ben Smith

#3 werazzlin

werazzlin

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,644 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

BUMP!!!

I just submitted the gear order. If anyone is still interested in competing they can still wrestle on the team, it'll just be without the gear. We are still in need of the following weights:

• Gold Team: 118, 143, 157, 163, and HWT
    • Red Team: 118, 131, and 137
    Contact me at the information listed above if interested.

Ben Smith

coach when is this event?

#4 deadlift

deadlift

Competitor

• Members
    • 488 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

coach when is this event?

June 14-16 http://www.gnwa.org/militia/

#5 TC56

TC56

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

Militia is an event every wrestler should experience. Awesome tournament and the competition level is separated to fit the team level. A TN team (although mixed with a couple AL and 1 GA kid) finished 3rd in the All Star division last year. Many schools take their regular teams and compete in the High School division. If anyone can go, i would suggest doing so because it is quite the event and a fun trip.

#6 coyotewrestlingclub

coyotewrestlingclub

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

Do you still need a 118

#7 3bigd

3bigd

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

Been out of town --Did you fill the wt. classes? How did the appy elite finish?

#8 Sheehan34

Sheehan34

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Appy elite got 2nd in all star division. All the weight classes was filled also

#9 3bigd

3bigd

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

I see your a fan of the Solomon kid, how did he do?

#10 Sheehan34

Sheehan34

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

What makes u say im a fan of Solomon?

Spirit Style Chooser: