Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

2013 Bledsoe County Football

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 warrior1981

warrior1981

Trainer

• Members
    • 111 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

How is Bledsoe suppost to be this year? Heard qb job was undecided.

#2 Jet Pride

Jet Pride

Medalist

• CoachT+
    • 1,856 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

How is Bledsoe suppost to be this year? Heard qb job was undecided.

I hope we kick your tail this year :rolleyes:

#3 ChattanoogaFBFan

ChattanoogaFBFan

Competitor

• Members
    • 252 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

From just watching the spring scrimmage they have a good bit of improving to do this summer, because they are pretty young team. With that being said the two QBs in the spring game both had moments where they looked promising and other moments where the inexperience showed. Bice is the front runner for the job right now. If I was Bledsoe I would try to be a running team. They have 2 or 3 guys that can run the ball and a solid line. Now also they have to find some depth on the lines. A lot of the starting O line was also starting on the D-line and looked wore out by the end of the scrimmage. I think Bledsoe will be alright they just have to have a good summer but its a rebuilding year for sure.

Edited by ChattanoogaFBFan, 11 June 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Spirit Style Chooser: