Coach out at Jefferson county

utsports12

Sevier County is successful despite the school system. It seems like they do everything they can to keep SC down.

I guarantee as soon as Pigeon Forge beats G-P in football, which could happen very soon, they'll do everything they can to try to push Scott Meadows out of there.

They do, he wants gp to by top school. Pigeon forge didn't get the win this year, but they should next year. You know if traywick is going to coach anywhere this spring?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do, he wants gp to by top school. Pigeon forge didn't get the win this year, but they should next year. You know if traywick is going to coach anywhere this spring?

From what I heard, he'll just be coaching his kid's little league team. He said coaching at the high school level took a toll on him after awhile and he wants some family time before getting back in the game. Can't blame him really.

He still teaches in the school system, but I'm not sure what school he went to.

• 3 months later...

From what I heard, he'll just be coaching his kid's little league team. He said coaching at the high school level took a toll on him after awhile and he wants some family time before getting back in the game. Can't blame him really.

He still teaches in the school system, but I'm not sure what school he went to.

Saw him a couple days ago. His team scrimmage my son's team. He seemed to really enjoy coaching the kids. Always enjoy when I see him out somewhere.

• 5 months later...