Who has the best high school football facility and environment in TN

gtripledip

My vote goes to Clarksville Academy. I haven't seen all of them but I know Clarksville Academy Cougars have it going on. They have a fairly new facility and it's well taken care. There is good natural grass and a smooth playing surface. They have good locker/ dressing rooms for the teams. Concession are also fantastic. The field is always painted up for the games. The sound systems is always hopping with good music and the announcer is entertaining. The CA fans also really know how to tailgate. The place is always packed. They treat the visiting fans and opposing teams well. The fans of CA really support there team. IT IS LIKE A COLLEGE ENVIRONMENT!

For a school it's size, Smith Co. is hard to beat. The field, stadium, atmosphere, practice facility, and support are among the best.

Where else can you set on a hill, behind the visitors section, have a bonfire and watch the game?

The practice facility is amazing for a 3A school. A small 3A at that. The train whistle, the fireworks and throw in a good concession stand or 2.