Who has the best high school football facility and environment in TN

gtripledip

The best facility is Science Hill and it's not close.  For atmosphere, GULP, I have to say DB is the best I have seen.  The tradition at Maryville and Alcoa is better but the atmosphere at DB is unbelievable especially with the 400 member band.  Science Hill's stadium is like a small college but better.

I miss the trips to Gallatin. Neat place!  And of course The Pit in Lincoln Co.  Had a fun night at Sevier County years ago.  Oak Ridge and Maryville are always fun places to play!  Bradley Central this season was a unique experience.  LOL!   Next year marks my 20th year at Riverdale.  I have been to a lot of football stadiums over that time. :popcorneater:

Edited by davidlimbaugh

Maryville has a nice stadium close to the action but to many rules such as no flags on poles, animals, laser pointers and the list just goes on all for the simple fact they don't have the guts to say no Rebel Flags. My advise is stop and go to a bathroom before you get there because the restrooms are the pits. Another sad note is the concession stands are run by idiots and the food is horrible. I had two hot dogs there one night that were so dried up they looked like Slim Jim's on a hot dog bun so my advise is to also eat somewhere else before going there.