Church subsidies of tuition

MountainTroll

Troll the Monster,.......................What a man puts on paper or internet represents who he is. If you don't have they a#%%$ to say it to a persons face then you are a coward. The logic of Bvdevil is flawed. What Troll says on here has to be taken as what he percieves to be the truth. My grandfather said a mans worth is his word. Troll makes fun of other religons,races,different social backgrounds,he attacks whatever he don't understand and also what he thinks to be the truth. The persons of Signal hold him up on a pedestal and praise him like he is some god. HE SAYS MEAN HURTFUL THINGS AND ALSO TRYS TO GET OTHERS IN SOME KIND OF TROUBLE.HE IS A MEAN VENDICTIVE PERSON.WHY DONT HE JUST TALK SPORTS.THATS WHAT COACHT WAS SET UP FOR. If Troll were to talk about me and my religion to my face I would explain to him was I was kick his a#$%%@. I think that would be the proper thing to do.

Edited by IrishTrickster

Troll the Monster,.......................What a man puts on paper or internet represents who he is. If you don't have they a#%%$ to say it to a persons face then you are a coward. The logic of Bvdevil is flawed. What Troll says on here has to be taken as what he percieves to be the truth. My grandfather said a mans worth is his word. Troll makes fun of other religons,races,different social backgrounds,he attacks whatever he don't understand and also what he thinks to be the truth. The persons of Signal hold him up on a pedestal and praise him like he is some god. HE SAYS MEAN HURTFUL THINGS AND ALSO TRYS TO GET OTHERS IN SOME KIND OF TROUBLE.HE IS A MEAN VENDICTIVE PERSON.WHY DONT HE JUST TALK SPORTS.THATS WHAT COACHT WAS SET UP FOR. If Troll were to talk about me and my religion to my face I would explain to him was I was kick his a#$%%@. I think that would be the proper thing to do.

That's awful tough talk for an Episcopalian....

Troll, what time is the fish-fry Friday??

Or is it Stir-Friday??

(see what I did there??)

I agree, but this is a direct payment from the Chattanooga Deanery Catholic School Education Fund to Notre Dame for the explicit purpose of "subsidizing" a particular student's tuition.

f3bcd55d-e7cc-45bb-8a52-58e44c1a1124.jpg

Maybe I'll start up a church and a foundation to provide housing assistance to disadvantaged families so they can afford to move to the Signal Mountain school zone.  redthumb.gif

You all already do? That's why you got in trouble and youll get in trouble again .

your grandpappy would have been wise to explain to you what that actually means. because you have grossly misused it with the point you are trying to make. :thumb::lol:

Edited by snoball5278

I'm sure it was either Chilly or Obama.....

Does Eddie the Eagle still have to wear that ankle bracelet after the T$$AA sanctions are over??

No, dang it.  It wuz the cat lick fish eaters forced 'em to cook that crap.

Sometimes I think you ain't so smart as you think. :rolleyes:

i don't know about the ankle monitor, but he is still wearing the soft collar and knee brace he got at trousdale. :lol:

Last time I saw ole Eddie, he was headin' out of town with that HartsVillian, TCStinker. :motorbike:

No way that could have turned out good.

stinker2.jpg