Riverside vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be going to t his one but will attend the CA game if possible...I feel good about all of the young Trojans getting to play already this year but I hope some of the seniors can make it back by the final game of the year at least

You just hate to see kids that have played football their whole lives get hurt, especially their senior year.

Yes, Riverside did have a kid ejected last week . The starting Qb will likely play some. With this game not having any real implications on Riverside's season I don't think they will risk much injury to starters with the big district game next week against TCA. Best wishes to all for an injury free game. Go Panthers. This game is at Riverside.

I would like to see Cwood turn things around this week. I know y'all can play better than y'all have been playing. With Cwoods line healthy and Montgomery at qb there's no reason to play bad. The playing jv and having backs hurt is just an excuse, y'all still got plenty left to compete. It starts with the line and y'all got a pretty good one. If the holes are created anybody can run for decent yards. Now pull it together and go out and play tomorrow night like you can and end this season on a good note!

Yes, Riverside did have a kid ejected last week . The starting Qb will likely play some. With this game not having any real implications on Riverside's season I don't think they will risk much injury to starters with the big district game next week against TCA. Best wishes to all for an injury free game. Go Panthers. This game is at Riverside.

DCR, we don't normally give out scouting information on our team to other teams on CoachT. Just so you know.........................

I would like to see Cwood turn things around this week. I know y'all can play better than y'all have been playing. With Cwoods line healthy and Montgomery at qb there's no reason to play bad. The playing jv and having backs hurt is just an excuse, y'all still got plenty left to compete. It starts with the line and y'all got a pretty good one. If the holes are created anybody can run for decent yards. Now pull it together and go out and play tomorrow night like you can and end this season on a good note!

Sorry to say but if Riverside plays their starters for half the game it won't be close at all!  Riverside 35 Cwood 20  because Cwood scores late!