Blackman vs Bowling Green

erikays2

Thats a good question. TSSAA rules mandate the player has to sit out the next game but with this game being in KY, I dont know how that would work

I believe an Alcoa player had to sit out the Maryville game after being ejected in a game in Kentucky.

APB I believe Brandon missing that game made a difference.

Edited by oldhick76

Thats a good question. TSSAA rules mandate the player has to sit out the next game but with this game being in KY, I dont know how that would work

I think so , I think I remember Brandon Warren being thrown out of a game in KY , and having to miss the game next week ... I believe they do even when going to another State . This will make TN teams think twice about going to Ky if this does happen 

I think so , I think I remember Brandon Warren being thrown out of a game in KY , and having to miss the game next week ... I believe they do even when going to another State . This will make TN teams think twice about going to Ky if this does happen 

Thats BIG. Blackman may have to play Siegel in the 1st round so they need to be at full strength

In the Maryville game???

No way.

Out coached all the way.

Well the Score was 41-21 , Brandon was a great player and I'm sure he would of made a Difference , I'm just not very sure he would of made a 3TD difference .... oops , I better Stop right here , somebody might go on a 7 day Stalk since I mentioned Maryville AND Alcoa in this thread . 

That Blackman had 7 personal fouls? Yeah you can say im suprised................

I am sure if BG had not converted the 4th and goal the "officials" would have called blackmon for something.

The BG players were quoted as saying the blackmon players did not give them proper respect (also that they had class and were the better team despite being outgained 327 to 192 yds), what did the blackmon players say? I never saw any of that.

I am sure if BG had not converted the 4th and goal the "officials" would have called blackmon for something.

The BG players were quoted as saying the blackmon players did not give them proper respect (also that they had class and were the better team despite being outgained 327 to 192 yds), what did the blackmon players say? I never saw any of that.

Only person from a Blackman perspective that they interviewed was Shadowens. But based on what I saw on twitter and now in the paper, im sure the comments would not have been pleasant. I find it incredibly hard to believe that Blackman truly deserved all those penalties while Bowling Green got squat! When was the last time you saw a Blackman team lose its cool? I never have

Talking trash is part of the game, but based on what I heard last night, the game was dangerously close to getting out of hand.

Well the Score was 41-21 , Brandon was a great player and I'm sure he would of made a Difference , I'm just not very sure he would of made a 3TD difference .... oops , I better Stop right here , somebody might go on a 7 day Stalk since I mentioned Maryville AND Alcoa in this thread . 

Someone get this guy some cheese to go with that whine.