William Blount offseason thread

Governm

You tell the kids strapping up on Saturday that it is not a real game.

You really amaze even me sometimes.

And I have seen it all.

Ditto.......He went on the "coaches on the hot seat" thread, and said that the WB coach needed to be on the hot seat.....ridiculous, IMO

I hate to be Blount but it seems like the Governors will never make the Playoffs. Maybe it would benefit William Blount if Their football program were dropped to 3A or 4A.

I have asked many people (without getting an answer), why WB didn't exclude the Freshmen, being they are in a separate building with a separate principal, and see if that would get their numbers down enough to be classified 5A.  Last year would have been a perfect time to do such a thing with reclassification.  Obviously, there is no way they could get down to 3A or 4A, but I thought they stood a chance of going to 5A, by excluding the Freshmen from the numbers.

You tell the kids strapping up on Saturday that it is not a real game.

You really amaze even me sometimes.

And I have seen it all.

Agree also, I like your serious side. 

On the other hand, your lighter side, "talk him on the ledge......again". Hilarious and entertaining as well.

I have asked many people (without getting an answer), why WB didn't exclude the Freshmen, being they are in a separate building with a separate principal, and see if that would get their numbers down enough to be classified 5A.  Last year would have been a perfect time to do such a thing with reclassification.  Obviously, there is no way they could get down to 3A or 4A, but I thought they stood a chance of going to 5A, by excluding the Freshmen from the numbers.

5A would be a better situation for WB than 6A,that's for certain.