William Blount offseason thread

Governm

I have asked many people (without getting an answer), why WB didn't exclude the Freshmen, being they are in a separate building with a separate principal, and see if that would get their numbers down enough to be classified 5A.  Last year would have been a perfect time to do such a thing with reclassification.  Obviously, there is no way they could get down to 3A or 4A, but I thought they stood a chance of going to 5A, by excluding the Freshmen from the numbers.

jake, this is my take as well, but you would have to exclude Freshmen from ALL sports.

While that may be great for football, the golf and tennis teams coaches would not be amused.

That said, it would be the best thing to do.

H a&m will not be far behind in moving the freshmen to another building.

jake, this is my take as well, but you would have to exclude Freshmen from ALL sports.

While that may be great for football, the golf and tennis teams coaches would not be amused.

That said, it would be the best thing to do.

H a&m will not be far behind in moving the freshmen to another building.

Golf and Tennis are sports????? Ok, that explains it......

I know this might sound crazy to some people but those uniforms W.B. had this year look like Fido's A**. I know kids like this kind of stuff now days but you couldn't read the numbers on the jerseys unless you had field glasses  and those helmets also looked like crap.  I hate looking at those ugly things. The first thing I would do if I started coaching there today, I would load all that stuff up and take it to the landfill. Loved the uniforms they wore that looked like Florida.

I know this might sound crazy to some people but those uniforms W.B. had this year look like Fido's A**. I know kids like this kind of stuff now days but you couldn't read the numbers on the jerseys unless you had field glasses  and those helmets also looked like crap.  I hate looking at those ugly things. The first thing I would do if I started coaching there today, I would load all that stuff up and take it to the landfill. Loved the uniforms they wore that looked like Florida.

I wasn't a big fan of the uniforms, either.  I do not like flat color helmets, looks like a car that has had primer put on it and is waiting for paint.

Eye wood see if'un tha Govs cood werk out an evun ukneeform traid wif tha feller thait coaches inn It-Lee...... :popcorneater:

You tell the kids strapping up on Saturday that it is not a real game.

You really amaze even me sometimes.

And I have seen it all.

some of you guys on here are way too politically correct. Im sure if you were to ask any kids on the team they would say they would Have much rather played a playoff game tonight than play an extra game tommorow. Yes the game tommorow is for a good cause and the kids will have fun regardless but that doesn't change the fact they finished 2-8 and missed the playoffs. Am I lying ?

some of you guys on here are way too politically correct. Im sure if you were to ask any kids on the team they would say they would Have much rather played a playoff game tonight than play an extra game tommorow. Yes the game tommorow is for a good cause and the kids will have fun regardless but that doesn't change the fact they finished 2-8 and missed the playoffs. Am I lying ?

Of course they would rather play in a playoff game... If not, then you have found your problem... But guess what??? That ain't happening and you guys are from far from the 7-3 8-2 record YOU think Ridge and company screwed you out of... Ridiculous and I refuse to even talk about it anymore... You are completely delusional '91...

Of course they would rather play in a playoff game... If not, then you have found your problem... But guess what??? That ain't happening and you guys are from far from the 7-3 8-2 record YOU think Ridge and company screwed you out of... Ridiculous and I refuse to even talk about it anymore... You are completely delusional '91...

how many times have you even watched this team play? If you honestly think wb couldn't be a whole lot better than 2-8 or 3-7 you are the crazy one.