States best player ever ?

Playerscoach

Not related at all. Only by club affiliation but I've seen her play. She plays up on the best club team in the history of TN and is the best player.

Just a talent to be appreciated. I believe it's a good discussion though. Parlow has to be considered #1 but this kid is worth discussing.

best club team in the history of TN??????....Oakey Doakey :rolleyes:

For clarification I know BWSC U18's won and also lost the same year in the NC game but this TSC u15 team went to nationals two years in a row.

The Region III records are online back to 2001 so I assume your claim is sometime before then?

Two National championship tournaments in a row really should prove my point shouldn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

If she is as good as you say she is, she won't be playing Tennessee high school soccer for long. With no TN clubs in ECNL, she is not facing the same level of quality that other girls her age are already confronting on a weekly basis. Being a big fish in a small pond won't get you far when the other fish your size are already fighting far bigger fish. She will either leave for an ECNL team or US residency if she truly wants to progress. Staying in Tennessee will leave her behind.

And the any TFC appearances in national championships since 2009 should be taken with a huge grain of salt -- the best clubs in the nation left USYSA for ECNL then and others have been leaving ever since.

MoonDog, she is already there, bud.  She has already made the big time.  Folks on here are going to cringe on discussing "travel ball" on a high school site, but I am just responding to your post.  She is perfectly fine in Tennessee and will not be left behind just because she lives here.  They may move sometime down the road as she gets older but she is doing fantastic right here in the Volunteer state.  Did you pick up on the note she is already being considered for older age group US National Teams and possibly World Cup for the future??  She had a blast playing with her high school team in between trips to participate in US Soccer camps and games.  I assume she will continue to play with her high school team as her schedule permits.  In addition, ECNL is not the only way to the top.  Her travel team has destroyed ECNL teams throughout the country (and continues to do so) and has several players on the team getting significant attention from colleges.  Oh yeah, just wanted to also point out that EVERY player on the U-18 girls team in her club have committed to play in college with no ECNL connection.  Just saying B)