2014 Jo Byrns Red Devils

MOTO24

I counted 19 players on the roster.  I'm not sure if that was the most up to date roster but it shouldn't be too far off.  JB should roll in this one.  If I had to guess, I'd say JB could go 9-1 with the only loss being NCS.  A lot of football to play but the potential for that to happen is there.

ditto..and you are  one of the good ones on the T

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancaster does have a really gud athletic RB and if he gets loose it's no catching him,, the Devils D is ahead of the O at this point, strong up front and at LB's so I feel like if the Devils can prevent to many big plays then I think JB will get the win,, hopefully I'll get to make the trip and see the Devils bring home a win,,,Go Red Devils !

JB dominated tonight 35-0. FYI I didn't go to the game. I was told Lancaster had some talent but didn't play together as a team. In my opinion, it's nothing to get excited about but at least JB did what they needed to do. The defense didn't allow a score! This is a hard-nosed team and will be tough to beat at the end of the season. I think Wayne co. & NCS are the top two in this area but JB is right there behind them. WC & NCS take notice...UC...well get the trophy case ready.

JB dominated tonight 35-0. FYI I didn't go to the game. I was told Lancaster had some talent but didn't play together as a team. In my opinion, it's nothing to get excited about but at least JB did what they needed to do. The defense didn't allow a score! This is a hard-nosed team and will be tough to beat at the end of the season. I think Wayne co. & NCS are the top two in this area but JB is right there behind them. WC & NCS take notice...UC...well get the trophy case ready.

UC will win out with ease. Probably could take 2a gold ball.