Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Field was pretty torn up after tonight.  Don't know what Coach Martin would be thinking at this point.  Field conditions affect play.  It was difficult at times for RB's to decisive cuts.   

We have moved a playoff game to MBA in the past as they have a turf field.  I would prefer we move it to Brentwood Academy (also has a turf field)  down the street if it gets moved for field condition reasons.   We agreed to let BA play in our stadium in Week 1 (2nd week of the season) while they were finishing renovations.  They finished renovations on time and didn't need it.  Maybe we call in the favor since BA got knocked out tonight by Ensworth.....or maybe we just slug it out in the mud!!!!

Tell me about the last TD pass tonight for Lewis Co.  Radio made it sound like a Hail Mary.  Was it better than the one from the Auburn / UGA game? ha! 

Look forward to having Lewis Co up next weekend.   

We got the ball at about the 10yd line after forcing a punt with about 4 mins to go. We moved to WV 46 yd line and it was 3rd and 10 with just under 2:00 min to play. We ran a half back pass with #7 Graham throwing to #31 Dunn. WV had Graham by the leg as he threw it deep. Dunn is about 6'2" and the DBs was about 5'9" and Dunn got behind them for the TD

DDaddy...Thanks for the recap of the big play.  Unfortunately, News 2 in Nashville didn't have that play on their highlight reel.  Sounds like an exciting game. 

Had a chance to see a couple of clips of Westview vs Milan from early in the season.  Westview is big, strong and athletic.  You must have a great team to have beaten them.  Look forward to having you guys in the Den next Friday.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving.  Our boys will be practicing before they get any Turkey. 

Field was pretty torn up after tonight.  Don't know what Coach Martin would be thinking at this point.  Field conditions affect play.  It was difficult at times for RB's to decisive cuts.   

We have moved a playoff game to MBA in the past as they have a turf field.  I would prefer we move it to Brentwood Academy (also has a turf field)  down the street if it gets moved for field condition reasons.   We agreed to let BA play in our stadium in Week 1 (2nd week of the season) while they were finishing renovations.  They finished renovations on time and didn't need it.  Maybe we call in the favor since BA got knocked out tonight by Ensworth.....or maybe we just slug it out in the mud!!!!

Tell me about the last TD pass tonight for Lewis Co.  Radio made it sound like a Hail Mary.  Was it better than the one from the Auburn / UGA game? ha! 

Look forward to having Lewis Co up next weekend.   

You guys were very accommodating to us, even though it ended up not being necessary. Best of luck in the semis, wherever you end up playing the game!