Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Look forward to the match up. I help put together a press kit for the media that will be there Friday. Just trying to highlight your boys and understand the matchups. There are a couple of websites with stats and film. I will use those but always enjoy hearing fans opinions on here as well.

Hope you have safe travels and a good time on Friday evening.

The secondary has been extremely disciplined to this point. They're solid. #47 Dylan Benson is a huge part of this team physically and emotionally. He's a leader. A lot of these guys are going both ways. Idk if CPA has that problem or not. I remember a few years back Zee Mason went both ways but I didn't keep up with CPA a great deal.

But on a serious note, CPA is gonna have to try to keep Graham in check like Westview did. Hopefully that doesn't happen because he is a huge key to our success.

Bennett and Benson need to have big games defensively & Cody Owen NEEDS TO PLAY. Tough losin him early to a concussion last week, but his presence will be huge.

As for Lewis County, defensively our secondary has to come to play or it's gonna be a long night if CPA has their way in the air.

Playing at BA would be a great idea! MAybe you could do the play by play as well. I've listened to your broadcast and you do a great job. What is the seating capacity of BA? I haven't been in a while. Do you have a visitors side now?

Thanks for the kind words! We work hard to put together a quality production.

The seating capacity is the same as it's always been, although we have upgraded the bleachers. Unfortunately it isn't possible to add visiting bleachers, as the field backs up to a creek. Our facility looks brand new, but it is not any bigger.

I'll be rooting for the Lions this week!