No Privates Left in Playoffs

slimshady

No hater but a school that has 250 students and are contenders year in year out smells a little fishy.

You can take the kids from this year along with the 94,99,07,09,10,11 teams and every kid played in little league at SP up. 4-5 people from those years did not.

M McCarver in 94 transferred from North Jackson

2009-2010-2011 R Hale & C Hale brothers played little league at SP and went to Jasper for two years in middle school before coming back

2011 Big OT played here from little league all the way up through Jr High and then mother moved to GA before moving back here his SR year

2013 Kitt Grider - Transferred from North Jackson

RLH said it best. It's a family tradition. Example is My dad played on 69 team. My brother on 94, me on 99, my nephew on 2011. Same way with the Robinson's, The Mitchell's (Dad 93 team sons this Khalil and Kyan) along with Blevins family and many more. Places like Trousdale and South Pittsburg are unique. There is nothing else to do but play ball growing up

Given that half of the semi teams were private and private schools with varsity football in D1 make up 11% of total number of schools in Tennessee I'd have to say no it strengthens the argument.

Exactly Crow, and the winning and losing is not the whole issue. Any private school with money and the desire to become dominate can . Grace proved that it don't take very long at all. Private schools operate completely different than the small publics, they need to play schools who operate the same way.

Exactly Crow, and the winning and losing is not the whole issue. Any private school with money and the desire to become dominate can . Grace proved that it don't take very long at all. Private schools operate completely different than the small publics, they need to play schools who operate the same way.

+1. 

totally agree I just dont see why these groups of schools do EVERYTHING they can in their power to create a different set of rules for themselves but get mad when they arent treated like publics?