2014 District 10-AAA

howdoitknow

Rossviewfootballdad,

I think most are staying away from the topic to avoid talking negatively about the players involved.

I personally have been picking Rossview to do less this year because I know how much leadership they lost from last years class. From what I've been told you had some really solid seniors who had a huge impact on last years team.

It looked like the coach was really trying to teach some tough lessons to the team. And ones that could of benefited them in the long run.

But hey I don't know even half of the story, so I would have to say that at this point all you can do is trust that your coach is making the right decisions based off of the information that he has.

Good luck to the team from here on out, and I hope your QB is alright.

Edited by Pilgrim

• 2 weeks later...

Is this thread dead?

I have been traveling with work and trying to recover from last weeks beat down by our cross town rivals.

Anyone have D10 picks for tonight?

I don't even know who all is playing tonight,  but I am optimistic that Clarksville may still have an upset win in them tonight against Centennial. Prediction 31-28 Clarksville.