2014 District 10-AAA

howdoitknow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I heard that Clarksville will not have to look very far to find its next football coach.

As I stated in December the Clarksville Wildcats found their new coach nearby.  Shelby is a good hire and will do good things at CHS. 

I also predicted that Northwest would hire from within and that it would be an obvious Johnson guy. 

Now I'm going to predict that Northeast will do the same.  I believe that they'll hire from within the staff and look for as little change as possible in finding their next coach. 

With all of these coaching changes I wonder how the district stacks up with spring football being about 10, or so, weeks away. 

They don't need him, but what a fantastic problem to have if they get him.

Not always is a problem fantastic.  Too many players to be satisfied for one ball.  Can cause problems in the locker room if you don't control it.  Especially if someone else in town transfers over to RHS.  Someone from KHS.

and how do you know that??????????????  Did you just pull that off the top of your head or do you have facts?  Doesn't matter who they have over at Rossview.  They can't hang with Clarksville this year.  We should have beat them last year.  We will beat them by 3 scores this year with our new coaching staff and the players we have coming back.  No way we lose to them two years in a row.

Our kids are getting ready for this year. Going to be bigger, faster, and stronger than any team in 10AAA.  We will have the best QB, RBs, and best Defense in the district. If coach did everything over at NE wait til you see our boys on the field. Bring on the season can't get here fast enough.