Huntingdon Mustangs 2014

horse

Guest hevyrevy1611

It is awful to lose a key player in preseason! Devestating! And not to be a contrarian, but not playing/ scrimmaging other teams does not erase that risk because when playing amongst own team/ intersquad, you can still have injuries, right? Or even in simple drills or practices it can happen. I recall your own buddies pop you just as hard, if not harder when playing against your own teammates. Even in team practice freak pile ups can roll a leg up or bust something, an odd foot plant can ruin your leg, etc. I do hate this however it happens and to whomever it happened. Not good! ... Best of luck in recover to Sisk, and to the 'Stangs during the year (except, of course, that final game against Dresden, ha!).

Never have liked Spring Practice as far as playing other teams.  Now Huntingdon has lost Sisk for his Senior Season.  A work horse lost for sure.  He has done extra work in the weight room to go and get an injury in a spring game.  Got to change playing other teams.  No need to lose players like this.

Dang! Sorry to hear that

Never have liked Spring Practice as far as playing other teams.  Now Huntingdon has lost Sisk for his Senior Season.  A work horse lost for sure.  He has done extra work in the weight room to go and get an injury in a spring game.  Got to change playing other teams.  No need to lose players like this.

Could of happened in practice or a pickup basketball game.  Injuries happen and will continue to happen.  As someone else said, this could of just as easily happened in an intra-squad scrimmage.   It's tough, but it's part of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats everyone think about our possible new region in 2015?  Also do you think they would do it?  Here is the bracket.

Region 6-1A:

Clarksville Academy,

Bruceton,

Huntingdon,

Jo Byrns,

McEwen,

Nashville Christian

A lot of traveling for Huntingdon and Bruceton if this is to happen.  Leaves 5 games open, hope we schedule Milan, Westview, McKenzie to play as 3 of the games, I'd like to play some of these as well but not as big as the other 3 rivalrys. trenton, union city, or martin westview as well if possible.  Wouldnt mind having a go at south gibson for real not a scrimmage as well at some point.  We def need close games though.

Whats everyone think about our possible new region in 2015? Also do you think they would do it? Here is the bracket.

Region 6-1A:

Clarksville Academy,

Bruceton,

Huntingdon,

Jo Byrns,

McEwen,

Nashville Christian

A lot of traveling for Huntingdon and Bruceton if this is to happen. Leaves 5 games open, hope we schedule Milan, Westview, McKenzie to play as 3 of the games, I'd like to play some of these as well but not as big as the other 3 rivalrys. trenton, union city, or martin westview as well if possible. Wouldnt mind having a go at south gibson for real not a scrimmage as well at some point. We def need close games though.

Figure that district would be between you guys and Nashville Christian. Jo Byrnes and Clarksville Academy would provide good competition as well.

Don't you guys usually have Camden and Dresden on the schedule. Figure y'all will probably want to keep those games too.

Whats everyone think about our possible new region in 2015? Also do you think they would do it? Here is the bracket.

Region 6-1A:

Clarksville Academy,

Bruceton,

Huntingdon,

Jo Byrns,

McEwen,

Nashville Christian

A lot of traveling for Huntingdon and Bruceton if this is to happen. Leaves 5 games open, hope we schedule Milan, Westview, McKenzie to play as 3 of the games, I'd like to play some of these as well but not as big as the other 3 rivalrys. trenton, union city, or martin westview as well if possible. Wouldnt mind having a go at south gibson for real not a scrimmage as well at some point. We def need close games though.

Maybe the War Pigeons down the road would want to stay on the schedule!! :) Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Whats everyone think about our possible new region in 2015?  Also do you think they would do it?  Here is the bracket.

Region 6-1A:

Clarksville Academy,

Bruceton,

Huntingdon,

Jo Byrns,

McEwen,

Nashville Christian

A lot of traveling for Huntingdon and Bruceton if this is to happen.  Leaves 5 games open, hope we schedule Milan, Westview, McKenzie to play as 3 of the games, I'd like to play some of these as well but not as big as the other 3 rivalrys. trenton, union city, or martin westview as well if possible.  Wouldnt mind having a go at south gibson for real not a scrimmage as well at some point.  We def need close games though.

very tough group

Figure that district would be between you guys and Nashville Christian. Jo Byrnes and Clarksville Academy would provide good competition as well.

Don't you guys usually have Camden and Dresden on the schedule. Figure y'all will probably want to keep those games too.

very tough group

Wingman10 I love a tough schedule but dont like the traveling involved with it, still if it happens it happens.

BigPurpleMachine I meant to write Camden on there but accidently wrote martin twice.  I'd like to keep playing Dresden as well but Milan, McKenzie, and Camden the best rivalrys and to be honest its probably the best for T$$AA's pocketbooks lol

• 1 month later...