UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

Okay I have some pieced together info about who UC will scrimmage and all I know is that it will be a 4A team out of Mississippi. This team finished in the quarter finals in Ms. this past season and should be a good test for us. From the other information i have gathered I hear the Coach Bowling is having a hard time finding folks who will scrimmage us. Our offense is something that other folks don't run very much or see very much so they don't see the benefit of scrimmaging against our skeem. That's what is being said anyway. i have spoken with some of the players and that is what they are telling.

Okay I have some pieced together info about who UC will scrimmage and all I know is that it will be a 4A team out of Mississippi. This team finished in the quarter finals in Ms. this past season and should be a good test for us. From the other information i have gathered I hear the Coach Bowling is having a hard time finding folks who will scrimmage us. Our offense is something that other folks don't run very much or see very much so they don't see the benefit of scrimmaging against our skeem. That's what is being said anyway. i have spoken with some of the players and that is what they are telling.

Almost impossible to defend when you have the talent level you do running it! No weak links in that offense!

• 2 weeks later...

Central had talent EVERY year they just never seem to have a coach that can put it all together for them and maintain for a whole season. Goo luck to the new coach.

On another note, just like the trousdale county thread. In 1A everyone is playing for silver....UC will win Gold again. Very disciplined and talented. Good luck. I hope we see you again. #PFL #VFL

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Central had talent EVERY year they just never seem to have a coach that can put it all together for them and maintain for a whole season. Goo luck to the new coach.

On another note, just like the trousdale county thread. In 1A everyone is playing for silver....UC will win Gold again. Very disciplined and talented. Good luck. I hope we see you again. #PFL #VFL

Please don't crown us the state champions when the season hasn't even started yet. I agree that we should be in the mix but there is still a long long season to play where anything can happen. Im proud of waht we have accomplished but it's gonna be even tougher to do ti again.

I respectfully disagree, the pirates do not have near the talent they had last year. I think they will win 6 regular season games,and go to the second or third round. JMO 

I agree they do not have the talent they had last yr. They will be solid and once in the playoffs...they are good for a 1A team. They will have a chance to get to Cookeville and once there, they have a chance

We all said SP would be down a couple of years, and this is holding true.  We will always be contenders (1A).  Don't expect much from SP for a couple of years, but don't you worry, the arsenal is being reloaded.

This is a UC thread, and UC should be come out not missing a beat.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe