HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

Yes, East isn't a good measuring stick, but they weren't meant to be either...Just a lil practice to see what needs addressed the most...We had another scrimmage scheduled but their graduation got in the way.

Our freshmen and sophomores from last season look pretty dang good! Due to age of some, it may be yet another year before we see them really mature (physically).

Dont get me wrong, losing Robinson, Brown, Boo, etc was BIG! But, I think Robinson-Part 2, Johnson, Smitty, McClain, LJ and company will fill those shoes.

I was really impressed with the Andersen and Russell kids. Mark it down, they're for real!

I liked what I saw from the Taylor kid also...The boy could play about anywhere...Comes from a strong line of FB players.

Big Zack looks GREAT! His speed on the line (O & D) was impressive...The kid has been working.

The linemen in general looked pretty good!

A few other incoming freshmen looked strong also....Years of good FB ahead of us

Sounds like things are going going in Bulldog Country! Now is when all the work needs to get done. Hope the weight room is a busy place this summer.

Go Dogs!!!

Sounds like things are going going in Bulldog Country! Now is when all the work needs to get done. Hope the weight room is a busy place this summer.

Go Dogs!!!

Alot of good structured kids in this bunch. We should have a productive summer.

Sounds good! This group pays the price all summer, something special could happen this fall!

A few of em are in basketball camps now! It will be near the end of June before they're done.  :angry:  I like basketball, when it's basketball season!  I hope they stay healthy and in the weight room and eat like hogs to keep weight on!

• 3 weeks later...

A few of em are in basketball camps now! It will be near the end of June before they're done. :angry: I like basketball, when it's basketball season! I hope they stay healthy and in the weight room and eat like hogs to keep weight on!

Those boys off the hardwood and back in the weight room yet?

Basketball is officially over....watched it come to a close Saturday in N Myrtle Beach myself.... I must say, the boys came with it Saturday and North Myrtle Beach witnessed Hampton TN ball....Now for a deep breath and on to the fun stuff men!!!

1st week should be alot of fun, I reckon were going with Avery during the week and and then the 7 on 7 Friday and Saturday. Its drawing Neigh upon us.

Now that is funny right there cteam. I spit my coffee out this morning after reading this thinking about uknoits' possible reaction when he reads it.  :roflol:   

He LOVES a good baseball game. Kidding aside, I wish Coby and Ford would give it a shot next season,we could be pretty good.

Edited by pujo